• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long-term Zombie Apocalypse RP partner wanted!

starshine_

Sorceress Supreme
Heyo, I have a hankering for some classic zombie action and would like to build a cool world and characters. it could be romance or simple platonic fun. I have a few ideas and characters in mind, I am also willing to double.

I'd like something long-term to semi-long-term.

---

These are my only requirements and little tidbits:

I'm looking for someone who is Semi-lit and above.

No one-liners! If you can't find inspiration we can discuss things and what we can change to make it more enjoyable.

If you cannot continue the RP, let me know. I won't be offended, just don't ghost me. (except in emergencies of course)

I like to discuss stuff OOC, if you don't want to socialize much with me and prefer just to RP, then we might not be a correct match as I like to make friends with my partners.

Don't be afraid to share cravings or ideas with me, I love talking about characters or directions we could lead the story into.

I don't do script style RPs, I mirror replies or at least try to write a few paragraphs. (I can do a novella style but it will take more time, let me know if you are interested in that!)

---

That's about it, please DM me if interested! I don't do forum RPs. Thank you for reading and have a nice day/night. :captaincat:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back