• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long-term, various fandom search (no OCs please) [MCU, SW, HP] (updated)

Hello.

I am an 18+, multi-para to novella writer looking for someone of similar, legal age and capability and one that is hopefully willing and able to contribute at least one meaty post per day. Yes, I realize that doesn’t work for everyone, it is simply what I am looking for in a partner.

I am looking for a number of fandom canon role-plays currently and I have listed them below. It should be noted that while I am specific with my ships, I am happy to play either of the characters that I have mentioned here.

I am notoriously bad at realizing when I have a new chat (most of my discussions actually take place off-site), so please try to have a little patience with me until I see the e-mail ping for any responses..

I do not like OCs and I am not looking to play with them.

MCU

Steve Rogers x (most reasonable canon characters though I feel as though I’ve overplayed Stucky and you’ll have a hard time selling me on it)

Steve Rogers x Peggy Carter

Steve Rogers x Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff x (most reasonable canon characters)

Tony Stark x Pepper Potts

Loki x (most reasonable canon characters)

Loki x Valkyrie

Yelena Belova x Kate Bishop

Yelena Belova x Bucky Barnes

Yelena Belova x (most reasonable canon characters)

Peter Parker x (most reasonable canon characters)

Star Wars

Kylo Ren / Ben Solo x Rey

Luke Skywalker x Mara Jade

Harry Potter

Any Marauder-based canon x (most reasonable canon characters)

Any Golden Trio-based canon x (most reasonable canon characters)

Any Fantastic Beasts-based canon x (most reasonable canon characters)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back