• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long-Term Slice of Life with a shaken world~

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
I have a craving, and it comes in three parts:

Part One: The World
A fantasy world, complete with magic and non-humans, with kingdoms and paladins and everything you would expect to see from a typical fantasy world.
I am open to playing in various specific fictional worlds, too! (seriously craving NGNL, though.)
RWBY, NGNL, LotR, Railgun... I also have my own fictional world if you want to play in something new.

Part Two: The Characters
Who are we? Members of opposing royal families? Members of the same royal family? Maybe we are just a peasant and a hermit in the woods? Something more interesting would be better, of course.
For this, I have a list of different characters I've been wanting to play as, including but not limited to:
Claire the curious
Morrisa the assassin
Kumiko the scholar
Yumi the archer with a love of adventure
Nukpana the nonlawful
Morgan the ex-dancer
Lilly the Inventor
Lee the brawler
Ember the red-hot hottie (references!)
Sarah the water mage with curious motives.
Taylor the blind tattooist with a foul mouth.
Flora the... florist (basically a druid no matter where she is)
Scarlet the anti-stereotypical vampire.
Libitina, the girl who can come back from the dead.

Part Three: The Twist
Now, of course we need something to make this interesting! Something to really shake things up so it's not as dull as possible! Be it a government plot, a quest to destroy or save a relic, or anything else we could imagine! Just to take the initiative here, I have a few ideas already, but I'm still open to more!
-A princess is the last member of her family after the rest of her family has been assassinated. On her way out she has found someone who promises her safety, but she has no idea if they can be trusted or not.
-Transport of an important person (probably royalty) where, for some reason, fast modes of transport cannot be used (like if the person has an ongoing antimagic/emp field, all major forms of transport are being watched by unsavoury people, or all better forms of transportation have been disabled).
-School! It works in RWBY and Railgun, why can't it work here? (Okay, it's not exactly a twist, but it can be combined with something else.)
-A serial killer in a normal peaceful town (one of our characters can be the killer in a "Death Note" sort of plot, or they can both be the killers/other forms of criminals).
-Our hometown has been destroyed! Now we can either try to fight those who destroyed the town, run away and try to survive, or try to rebuild what we once had.
-Travel. We just want to explore the world (or one of us wants to explore the world and the other is there to protect them), so why not just hit the roads and head out?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Feel free to send a message if something catches your eye, or simply comment if you want to ask questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back