• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term Semi-Lit Partner Search (Double, Multi-Fandom ,Manga/Manhwa, MxM, and MxF!!)

A little bit about me, I’ve been roleplaying for 10+ years looking to get back into roleplaying. I would say I fall into Semi-lit I can “produce“ two solid paragraphs on average but this is always subject to change depending on if I have time to respond more or if I have my laptop on hand. I’m a private person I would like to be referred to by Sour or Kid (my username I’m sorry (I’m nice I swear T_T). If you’re younger than 18 I’m sorry I'm in my mid 20’s and I would feel uncomfortable roleplaying with you. Thanks for taking interest in my post hope to hear from you soon! (:

My Availability

So I'm going to say I'm available every day. I have a part-time job and I go to college full time so expect 2 responses during the day.
I know life gets in the way but if at any point in time you have to back out of the RP let me know, please!
I do travel A LOT so I might not be active for a couple of days but I'll let you know ahead of time.

My Post Length and Writing Style

I'm Semi-Literal so expect 2-3 paragraphs, depending on my mood I might write more, I'm a very detailed writer, but this can change depending on if I have to rely on my phone or if I'm busy. My spelling and punctuation are not the best but it is exceptional. I write in 3rd person. I don't mind any gore or cursing if anything I welcome it. I only do MxM and MxF I don't have much experience with FxF but if you can convince me I'll be more than happy to work something out. I only double but, I will go into full detail about that later.

Genres I DO NOT like

- Mystery
- Mythology
-Superheros

Genres I DO like

-Romance
- Slice-of-Life
- Modern
- Supernatural (Vampires, werewolves, and anything that falls into those categories)
- Apocalypse
-Fantasy

Fandoms

- American Horror Story
- Reign
- Kingdom Hearts
-Skins (UK)
- Legs that won’t walk
- BJ Alex
-Painter of the Night
- Killing Stalking
- 19 Days (xx)
- Chainsaw Man
-Deadman Wonderland
-Vampire Knight
- Ouran High School Host Club
- One Piece

Some Pairings that I'm interested in doing

(xx, means I'm craving it)

Vampire x Human
Teacher x Student
Jock x Nerd
Celebrity x Stylist (xx)
Popular x OutcastRich x Poor
Teacher x Student
Vampire x Werewolf (XX)
Demon x Human
Princess x Knight
Witch x Human
Angel x Human
Fallen Angel x Human
Demon x Angel (xx)
Werewolf x Human
Assassin x Princess
Vampire Hunter x Hunter
Werewolf Hunter x Hunter
RoomatexRoomate

Preferences and Other Pointers

So I prefer playing female characters BUT before you get thrown off I have no problem playing a male character UNLESS you are willing to play a male character for my female character, so in other words you have to be willing to double! If you just send me your female character I will stop responding. So again so we are on the same page if you want me to play a male cool, but you have to be willing to double.

Try and be active. I know life can get in the way and we all have things to do but for the most part, try to be active, I'm really looking for something long term. For whatever reason you have to pull out from the roleplay please let me know.

I personally don't care if you write in 1st or 3rd person whatever you're comfortable with is fine as long as I can tell which character is which and what they are doing its fine. I just ask you not to give me a one-line response, 2 solid paragraphs. So again, NO ONE-LINERS!

I'm not gonna go into detail with this, I think this saying speaks for itself, "Respect others so they can respect you."

Unless we are doing an anime based role-play no drawings or anime pictures. Realistic face claims only.

If you want to have an OCC conversation with me, by all means, do it!!!!! Ask me how my day is going, ask me how work was, ask me what kind of music I like, ask me what anime or shows I'm watching .I'm here to make friends as well.

If you have an ideas please feel free to share it with me. I'm always open to new ideas.

I mainly RP over PMs because its a lot easier for me, I also RP on discord.

Interested in doing something with some fluffy slice of life maybe?

Hey!

Some pairings of these I like are:

Teacher x Student
Roommate x Roommate
Angel x Human
Celebrity x Stylist (probs only with a real celeb tho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back