Long Term Search - Looking for female characters for Romance

BunnyBoiVeena

of the Sunless Sea
  • This is getting its own thread. My previous thread was intended to be casual. An attempt to simply grab at whoever came looking. This thread is not going to look for something on a whim. This thread is for wanting me to vent, to write my heart and soul out. I'm not looking for something that'll last a week or two. I'm not looking for something where I'm obligated or dutybound to make a post every day, multiple times a day. I want to write something with someone that can't be forgotten or tossed away.

I know I'm asking a lot and that many people will move on after this foreword. And that's fine. That's why this thread was made. For casual onlookers, I have another thread for that. For now, I just want to get rid of this gnawing feeling of writing with no outlet to go to. Again, I want this to be a journey, an experience.

Hey, I'm looking for some long term partners myself. Maybe we could try to work some things out and do a decent roleplay. Maybe even a few if one ends too quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread