• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LONG TERM RP PARTNERS (male preferably!)

RozieRawrs

Just The Coffee Girl
Hey! My name is Roze! I am currently looking for some new rp partners!
My plots are generally all based with realistic backgrounds but of course I am always going to be into some fantasy/sci-fi things as well! Just run it by me!
Currently I do not have any plots that I am looking to post but it you want to brainstorm with me I am down!
A little information one me:
- I love doing MxF pairings, I prefer playing a female character but I am willing to change it up occasionally.
- I prefer long-term plots and longer replies. My replies are generally as long as I can make them without godmodding or sounding repetitive. (The more I have to work with the better as I always say)
- I am 19, so mature plots and themes don't bug me too much (although I will disclaim that MATURE themes have been known to make me feel a little uncomfortable. I'm not shy. I'll let you know if I'm feeling that way)
- I love talking OOC but generally with OOC I also prefer to have a separate chat that way I don't have to scroll through the OOC chat when I'm trying to find past posts for reference.
- I have LOTS of characters, they all have realistic face claims and generally the name of the face claim will be there too or accessible if you want to see more of the character. For the most part, though, you will have a lot of pictures of the character. My character sheets (or CS as I typically call them) are all on google slides. Don't worry, yours don't have to be too amazingly awesome. I don't mind. (I love making them so if you want a fancy one like one of mine I will be more than willing to help you make one. Just say the word!)
- I ALWAYS rp in third person. Past tense. The only time that will change is if my dyslexia is acting up.
- I'M DYSLEXIC therefore there will be typos once in while. I usually am very good for finding them and fixing my mistakes. But if there is a mistake and it has made the post illegible or hard to understand I am always more than willing to go back and figure out what the heck I said!
- I am a working girl. Therefore I will likely be able to reply at least once a day. I will not go up and missing without letting you know but if that does happen for whatever reason, I do promise I will be back and there will be many apologies and a good reason for why I may have accidentally left you high and dry like that.

I think those are all of the basic points that I need to cover ((: If there is anything else you would like to know prior to starting up a chat just let me know! I do love coming up with new ideas for chats along the way that way things are a little more personal and we can both fall in love and be happy with the chat that we have chosen to do!
Have a great day!
-Rosie

I'm fairly certain I can for fill this, however I must say I'm not one who's really interested in a realistic rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back