• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Muvare

Kawaii desu meltdown chan
Hello ! My name is Rat and I am 21 years old
I have been rping for about 9 years, although I’m not extremely professional I can easily match anyones typing style!

*IMPORTANT*
I reply up to 5 paragraphs at a time and can reply multiple times a day, sometimes you may only get one reply depending on how busy I am!
Im looking for someone willing to actively reply at least once a day. If you lose interest no worries! Just let me know, just dont go ghost on me thanks! Also please if we’re going to develop a storyline I don’t want to be the only one to come up with ideas, I’m all for big plots, doubling on characters, and hearing out your ideas.

Now to the good stuff -
What I am looking for
I am in search of a long-term rp partner, I mainly rp mxm but I am open to fxm and fxf!

(I prefer a 18+ partner because I do plots that are romance themed and I would prefer that my partner is an adult as well.)

I prefer to use my many Oc’s I dont really watch shows or go into fandoms! But if you have a idea for a character I’m familiar with I’m open to the idea.

Small Plots:

:bishiesparklesr:Mafia!!!!!! ((Major Interest))
:bishiesparklesr:Ex’s (Anything goes)
:bishiesparklesr: Enemies fall in love
:bishiesparklesr:High school crush disappears and comes back years later
:bishiesparklesr:Foreign exchange student
:bishiesparklesr:Guy A finds Guy B after being beaten up
:bishiesparklesr: Royal princes go from best friends ( Or ENEMIES) to lovers
:bishiesparklesr: Pirate x Prisoner/Prince(ss) ((Major Interest))
:bishiesparklesr: ANYTHING HISTORICAL/FANTASY RELATED

Now yes these are pretty broad but we could always add onto them and Im also open to your ideas!
Please feel free to shoot me a pm, If you are interested!

Last edited:
Hello! I’d be interested in doing one of these listed below..
• Mafia!
• High School That Disappears And Comes Back Years Later!

I’m a rather indecisive person, so it’d be nice to have a choice chosen between those two simple plots.

• I don’t ghost and I’m online daily. Full-time job; so if I ever get busy, I’ll say so in advanced.
• I play any gender! Very LBGTQA+.
• I love chatting outside of role-plays.
• Enjoys making character sheets with good description.

I heard the word pirate????
Futurama Reaction GIF

Would you be interested in combining your plot of having the crush disappear with a plot of falling into the past/ historical time line? (With pirates oh plenty ☠)

Would you be interested in combining your plot of having the crush disappear with a plot of falling into the past/ historical time line? (With pirates oh plenty ☠)

I think that it would be great to write with you. Mafia, pirates, anything fantasy, and I'm more than happy. Feel free to let me know. Maybe we could get some sort of plan going.

Hello ! My name is Rat and I am 21 years old
I have been rping for about 9 years, although I’m not extremely professional I can easily match anyones typing style!

*IMPORTANT*
I reply up to 5 paragraphs at a time and can reply multiple times a day, sometimes you may only get one reply depending on how busy I am!
Im looking for someone willing to actively reply at least once a day. If you lose interest no worries! Just let me know, just dont go ghost on me thanks! Also please if we’re going to develop a storyline I don’t want to be the only one to come up with ideas, I’m all for big plots, doubling on characters, and hearing out your ideas.

Now to the good stuff -
What I am looking for
I am in search of a long-term rp partner, I mainly rp mxm but I am open to fxm and fxf!

(I prefer a 18+ partner because I do plots that are romance themed and I would prefer that my partner is an adult as well.)

I prefer to use my many Oc’s I dont really watch shows or go into fandoms! But if you have a idea for a character I’m familiar with I’m open to the idea.

Small Plots:

:bishiesparklesr:Mafia!!!!!! ((Major Interest))
:bishiesparklesr:Ex’s (Anything goes)
:bishiesparklesr: Enemies fall in love
:bishiesparklesr:High school crush disappears and comes back years later
:bishiesparklesr:Foreign exchange student
:bishiesparklesr:Guy A finds Guy B after being beaten up
:bishiesparklesr: Royal princes go from best friends ( Or ENEMIES) to lovers
:bishiesparklesr: Pirate x Prisoner/Prince(ss) ((Major Interest))
:bishiesparklesr: ANYTHING HISTORICAL/FANTASY RELATED

Now yes these are pretty broad but we could always add onto them and Im also open to your ideas!
Please feel free to shoot me a pm, If you are interested!
Hello! I’m interested in doing the Royal princes if you’re still searching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back