• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

dikdik

colossal leaf and prince of the universe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good morning, noon, or night to you!
I’m dikdik, Quin, and am looking for a long term RP partner.

The genres I’m interested in are inclusive of but not limited to crime drama/mystery/thriller, psych thriller, slow burn mysteries, high and grim dark fantasy, and non-canon universes such as The Witcher and The Cosmere.

I am 21+ and would prefer a partner at least 18+. My work and home lives are pretty busy, so I am usually able to reply up tp twice a week. I tend to write ~500 word posts and would prefer someone who is comfortable with writing around that amount as well. I am always up for OOC chat and love getting to know my fellow story tellers!

I love to explore canon character relationships and I thoroughly enjoy world building also.

If you think we would be a good match, please drop a comment of DM me!

I look forward to meeting you

-Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Back