• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-term RP partner search!

Zorgi

Im the one who knocks'
Hey there! I'm Zorgi.
I am in huge need of roleplay partners.
I would love a long term roleplay partner.

A bit about myself.
- 19 years old
- I'm a male, and I prefer to play male characters, but can definitely do other.
- I love to do OOC
- Love to have Discords, where we have an overview of all stuff from the roleplay.
- I can either, rp from RPN or Discord. (RPN preferred)
- I don't have any triggers.
- I can do fandoms, but I don't like to play characters from them, I prefer making my own.

Topics I love:
- Dark
- Romance
- Supernatural
- Superhero/Superhumans
- Academy/School
- Apocalypse
- Crime
- Mafia
- Post Apocalyptic
- Paranormal
- MCU
- Violent
and much more.

Some Plots I Have:

People who have performed crimes which involve superpowers, in a negative way. Have the chance to be sent to The Supernatural Prison Fort or join the UCA. The UCA’s purpose is to make the bad, greater. UCA also makes the students. Some people have become famous superheroes, thanks to the UCA.
1621461135810.png

After the World War III, many nuclear attacks have ruined our planet, The World. People who hid in bunkers doing the time, they remained humans. As the humans came up from their bunkers, to the new world, many buildings, nature, houses were destroyed. Not only that. People who were exposed to the radiation of many different variations of nuclear forms turned into different creatures. The humans was in the need to live in society with the different races. There were homicides, fights and many failures to the form of the new society. As the year passed by, the society came to a neutral point. Some humans could socialize and interact with the different variations of creatures. Other humans decided it was best to stay in their restricted HUMANS ONLY cities secured by the organisation Valley Recruits in the fear of the creatures. Many bedtime nightmares were told to the normal kids, and their parents wouldn't let them out into the strange world.
The year is now 2080, and the society is splitted. Some races stay with each others blended. Some r
aces stay together, and some races such as humans stay totally isolated.
1621461193470.png

A new virus has been exposed to the world. It's called the Zona Virus. The virus got exposed because a group in Russia decided to cook and eat flies. The group got sick 18 days after their delicious meal, so they didn't know that they were sick. The virus began slowly to spread in Russia, but infected people didn't know they were infected, so they traveled with flights to different countries. The disease began to spread in the entire world. People didn't know there even were a disease before the first infection exploded. The first sight of the infection happened in America, people started to get mutated, and dangerous. It was all over the news, and the infection exploded in different countries around the world as well.
1621461328376.png

The plane was going to Hawaii, everyone were dressed in their vacation clothes, and couldn't wait to arrive. That's when the plane mysteriously crashed when it was above the huge ocean.
Luckily, it landed on an island, leaving some people alive. It was a fairly large island, with plant life and fruits all over. But the island wasn't normal, it had a mysterious vibe to it, the survivors hadn't seen some of the animals on there, they looked like creepy creatures some of them. It was like the island was haunted, and they had to be rescued.
1621623094959.png

When a pill that gives its users unpredictable superpowers for five minutes hits the streets of New Orleans, the crimes for cops to clear becomes harder.
Inspired by the movie Project Power. Our characters can be FBI agents, trying to take down the market, or people who uses the pill, and have a good head inside the market. Willing to discuss a lot with my partner with this plot.
1621623969165.png

Inspired by the movie 'Her'. In a near future, a lonely writer develops an unlikely relationship with an operating system designed to meet his every need.
Our characters could be two people, having a relationship each with an operating system. Or we could have one play the part of the writer, and the other play the part of the operating system.
1621624234259.png

Inspired by Men In Black.
Men in Black (MIB) is a secret agency that polices these aliens, protects Earth from extraterrestrial threats, and uses memory-erasing neuralyzers to keep alien activity a secret. MIB agents have their former identities erased while retired agents are neuralyzed.
Our characters could be two MIB agents, who clear threats together.
1621624496141.png

Inspired by The Boys
A group of vigilantes set out to take down corrupt superheroes who abuse their superpowers.
We can make several characters in the group, and also create famous superheroes for the popular organisation.
1621631009520.png

Inspired by Black Mirror episode 'Striking Vipers' and Ready Player One
The world is bad, everything is corrupt, the world is ruled by technology, and what you are allowed is very restricted.
A VR headset called Vive is popular among many people, from all different ages.
People use the VR headset to get away from the reality, to the world of Oasis.
The VR headset has full body tracking, and you are able to feel everything when equipping the headset.
Explore the worlds of the Oasis, there is no limit.
We could make several characters, who loves the Oasis.
1621630885873.png

Inspired by The Hunger Games
Earth is ruled by wealthy people, who only wishes to make a great culture for the rich people of the world.
It is divided into sections, from poorest to richest.
The wealthy organization called The Ezo decided to hosts games, games that includes a bunch of people from each section, fighting for the victory.
We could do several characters, and more games... Eventually we could host a Senior Game, which includes the winners.
1621631347263.png

Inspired by La Casa de Papel.
One characters, decides he want to rob a bank, he is very intelligent and plans the heist very well.
He knows what people to get. That's where we make our crew.
The heists include our characters holding out in the bank, while they have hostages as a reason for the police not to go in.
1621631532087.png

Inspired by The 100
Set ninety-seven years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, when a spaceship housing humanity's lone survivors sends one hundred juvenile delinquents back to Earth, in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet.
1621632386144.png

Inspired by the movie 'Passengers'
A malfunction in a sleeping pod on a spacecraft traveling to a distant colony planet wakes one passenger 90 years early.
This could include more than 2 characters, but 2 also fits well.
1621632353911.png

Inspired by the tv series 'Alice in Borderland'
A group of bored delinquents are transported to a parallel wasteland as part of a survival game.
They all have a timer, when the timer runs out they explode. They have to complete survival games in order to get more time.
The harder the challenge is the more time you get. The challenges difficulty are rated by cards.
Challenges involves violence, physical, geeky and much more.
1621632685435.png

Inspired by the movie 'A quiet place'
In a post-apocalyptic world, a family is forced to live in silence while hiding from monsters with ultra-sensitive hearing.
1621632810769.png

Inspired by the tv series 'Between'
After a mysterious disease kills every resident over 22 years old, survivors of a town must fend for themselves when the government quarantines them
1621632971787.png

Inspired by the movie '2012'
Characters struggles to survive in a series of global catastrophes threatens to annihilate mankind.
1621633094948.png

Inspired by the tv series 'Zoo'
Scientists searches to find out what's causing a rash of violent animal attacks.
Animals has the brain of humans, able to do their attacks very smart.
1621633238308.png

Fandoms/Universes I like
-Ready Player One
-Fallout
-SAW
-The Hunger Games
-Breaking Bad
-Nerve (The Movie)
-The Walking Dead
-Harry Potter
-MCU
-Love Death & Robots
-Deadly Class

Let me know if you're interested by writing on this thread, or send me a PM!

Attachments

• 1621461189666.png
    1621461189666.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I am interested in role playing! You down?! (: You match perfectly with my own style!

I love a few of these plots! Especially UCA/Strange Valley/Zombies. I also really like supernatural elements.

I haven't done a simple zombie RP in a super long time and would love to try that. Trying to survive and escape danger is always fun. UCA sounds like a fun spin on classic superheroes. A variation could also be supernatural creatures that have been caught by the government for criminal activity in order to hunt down other creatures, like vampires/witches/wolves. Just an idea tho.

Lemme know if you wanna rp.

bump cx
just click on the text with the plots.
have no idea how to do the spoiler, that everyone does lmao.

Hey there! I'm Takio.
I am in huge need of roleplay partners.
I would love a long term roleplay partner.

A bit about myself.
- 19 years old
- I'm a male, and I prefer to play male characters, but can definitely do other.
- I love to do OOC
- Love to have Discords, where we have an overview of all stuff from the roleplay.
- I can either, rp from RPN or Discord. (RPN preferred)
- I don't have any triggers.
- I can do fandoms, but I don't like to play characters from them, I prefer making my own.

Topics I love:
- Dark
- Romance
- Supernatural
- Superhero/Superhumans
- Academy/School
- Apocalypse
- Crime
- Mafia
- Post Apocalyptic
- Paranormal
- MCU
- Violent
and much more.

Some Plots I Have:

Unusual Crime Academy
People who have performed crimes which involve superpowers, in a negative way. Have the chance to be sent to The Supernatural Prison Fort or join the UCA. The UCA’s purpose is to make the bad, greater. UCA also makes the students. Some people have become famous superheroes, thanks to the UCA.
View attachment 884180

Strange Valley
After the World War III, many nuclear attacks have ruined our planet, The World. People who hid in bunkers doing the time, they remained humans. As the humans came up from their bunkers, to the new world, many buildings, nature, houses were destroyed. Not only that. People who were exposed to the radiation of many different variations of nuclear forms turned into different creatures. The humans was in the need to live in society with the different races. There were homicides, fights and many failures to the form of the new society. As the year passed by, the society came to a neutral point. Some humans could socialize and interact with the different variations of creatures. Other humans decided it was best to stay in their restricted HUMANS ONLY cities secured by the organisation Valley Recruits in the fear of the creatures. Many bedtime nightmares were told to the normal kids, and their parents wouldn't let them out into the strange world.
The year is now 2080, and the society is splitted. Some races stay with each others blended. Some races stay together, and some races such as humans stay totally isolated.

View attachment 884181

Undead Nation
A new virus has been exposed to the world. It's called the Zona Virus. The virus got exposed because a group in Russia decided to cook and eat flies. The group got sick 18 days after their delicious meal, so they didn't know that they were sick. The virus began slowly to spread in Russia, but infected people didn't know they were infected, so they traveled with flights to different countries. The disease began to spread in the entire world. People didn't know there even were a disease before the first infection exploded. The first sight of the infection happened in America, people started to get mutated, and dangerous. It was all over the news, and the infection exploded in different countries around the world as well.
View attachment 884183

Partners In Crime
Some story about two partners in crime(romance or not), who literally do crimes together like stealing, robbing, burglary etc.

The Perfect Crew
A story about a crew, who is doing heists and all other kind of cool shit (Multiple characters would be good here)

Supernatural Love

A supernatural love story that contains: vampires, werewolves, witches etc. (Inspired by Vampire Diaries)

Superhero Protection Service

A world filled with superheroes. We can do a 1x1 where we fight against villains. Or one where we play multiple superheroes and form a team.

Maniacs in Love
A love story about two psychopaths who loves to do illegal stuff, and kill people.

Fandoms/Universes I like
-Ready Player One
-Fallout
-SAW
-The Hunger Games
-Breaking Bad
-Nerve (The Movie)
-The Walking Dead
-Harry Potter
-MCU
-Love Death & Robots

Let me know if you're interested by writing on this thread, or send me a PM!
Hey! I feel like our interests work well together and I would be super interested in talking about a potential rp with you! Your plot ideas are wonderfully interesting and I'd love to see what we could come up with! :D

Heyo! I'm pretty interested in RPing with you! I'm 18, female (and can do all gender characters and NPC characters), I love to talk OOC and chat, and I have discord as well (OZ.exe#5207), I don't mind any mature content (but as long as it sticks to the RPN Guidelines). I was really interested in a Mafia or Apocalypse RP? (With a hint of violence and romance maybe?) I write anywhere from 2-7 paragraphs if I have really good ideas or inspiration. PM me if you're interested! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back