• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings long term rp partner search

discount_pikachu

Hi there, I'm looking for 1 long term roleplay partner to practice writing as well as world building and character development!

So first I'll share a little about me, I'm 22 years old and have a somewhat restricted schedule because my life is very busy and my two roommates always need help with something or like to pull me away to spend time together. I try to communicate as much as possible when I can't reply or how long it might take, so I'll try my best to never leave you in the dark!

I write in 3rd person and can do anything from 1 to 6 paragraphs depending on muse and what's going on in the rp at that moment. I'm not perfect, so there might be a few mistakes but I try to look over everything before replying. I often like writing headcanons, creating pinterest boards, music playlists, and writing lore/self para for my rps.

I'm looking for a rp partner who:

• is okay with me mostly playing females (I'm female so I prefer to play female characters because I can relate to them but I do want male characters too to test my boundaries as a writer)
  • is +18
  • willing to roleplay via email, discord, or on rpnation
  • lgbt friendly (I mainly prefer f/f and m/f ships but I also like to do m/m sometimes)
  • can reply at least once a week
  • likes talking about plot and world building, as well as putting a lot of detail into whatever world we make together and won't just let me do all of the thinking
  • interested in using many characters each in our rp to give it more depth (aka a mumu)
  • can write comfortably in English (I understand that those learning English as a 2nd or 3rd language that it can be hard, but unfortunately it just takes me out my muse if there's too many errors in my partners writing, other than the occasional mistake or misspelling)
  • I don't care if we use faceclaims or not, I'm totally fine with just descriptions of characters or collages that represent them
  • is okay with sending me a sample of their writing (I can do the same too if you want!)

As for what I'm looking to rp, I don't have any set plan, but I want to create our own fantasy world like game of thrones, the witcher, or harry potter. I'm not looking to do fandom rps, just using those as examples.

In the world, I would want to each create multiple characters with different dynamics and stories as well as both platonic and romantic relationships. I want to be able to develop a detailed story and world where we can write out our characters growing and how the world changes with them.​

The plot can have anything from political and religious issues, war of any kind, darker themes, to lighter stuff like family problems or relationship problems. The genres I like vary greatly; drama, romance, horror, thriller, mystery, slice of life, angst, crime, etc.

If you're interested, please let me know!

Edit: The type of plot I want to do isn't set in stone or very fleshed out, but some elements I would like to include is people who can use magic (we can decide what to call them like witches, wizards, magicians, etc.), a strong religious faction (I have ideas for the religion as well), a victorian or medieval type of world setting or a mesh between the two, magical creatures, and opposing factions/groups vying for power within a country/kingdom/empire. Other than that, I have small little ideas but it's all mostly going to be stuff we come up with together!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back