• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-term RP Partner Search/ Non-fandom+Fandom

fallenmars

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

About me - 19
- Full-time & part time employee
- respond relatively quick except on days i work too much, at least 2-10 responses a day, if not more
- Been roleplaying for at least 7 years now
- open to fandom & nonfandom rps
- Bisexual/Pansexual (i really don't know there's so much discourse between the two it drives me insane)
- She/They
- Horribly shy at first, but i loosen up after a bit of ooc talk

Preferences- OC x OC
- MxM
- FxM
-FxF
- cannon character x oc *** (lord please i haven't done a well thought out plot based one in a hot minute)

Extras- really lengthy replier, I get too in character sometimes
- I can't rp with you if you don't talk ooc, it helps develop plot as well as getting to know your partner better so you can kind of learn the way they think

Can't wait to rp with y'all <3

Are you still looking? I love to do OCxOC. I'm thinking maybe a OCxOC in mha/bnha but I can do non-fandom settings.

Any spots still open? It might be interesting to plot out something. Fandom or otherwise.

Hi there, lovely! I haven’t roleplayed much in a year but before that I actively roleplayed for 15years. I’m 25, 26 in August and am female. C: if you feel comfortable talking and roleplaying with me, just drop me a message; I’ll be happy to talk with you, roleplay and eventually become friends.

Hi there, lovely! I haven’t roleplayed much in a year but before that I actively roleplayed for 15years. I’m 25, 26 in August and am female. C: if you feel comfortable talking and roleplaying with me, just drop me a message; I’ll be happy to talk with you, roleplay and eventually become friends.
You’re so sweet! I’d love to start a thread with you☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back