• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term rp partner search for Marvel

Lady_Rema

The remains of my own Foolishness.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, my name is Rema. I've only been on rp nation for a few months, but I have over a decade of role-playing experience; that being said, I prefer my partners to be over the age of 18. I am currently on the hunt for long-term rp partners. I tend to write in the form of paragraphs, but I try to avoid overwhelming people with post lengths and make an effort to match my partners I, however willing to write all pairings, whether they be CanonxCanon or OCxCanon or OCxOC. I write both male and female characters; I am more than willing to do doubles

I have a wide range of interests when it comes to fandoms. I do have cravings to rp:
  • Marvel (mostly MCU)

I also love AU and welcome all plot ideas. If you are not sure of something or interested you can send me a DM

Last edited:
Hey there, I’m new to the site (my longterm partner has had life stuff keeping her busy, so I’m looking for someone new to write with) but I have 10+ years of experience and I would be interested in chatting to see if we could come up with something that works for us. I don’t think I can message yet, but please feel free to reach out to me if you’re still looking for a partner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back