• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings long term rp partner- interest checks

Hello! Before I jump in to the interests I would like to introduce myself. My name is Nickle and I use they/them pronouns! I'm 25 so I'm only looking for partners who are 20+!
I am a pretty busy person so my replies may be slow but I try to be as active as I can be so you can expect a reply once every day or every other day. I am in EST. (Some days I can respond more than that and sometimes it may be less, just depends on my work week!) I would consider myself semi-lit to lit.

I prefer speaking with my partners OOC on discord, I like to be friends with my partner and get to know them. Of course also discussing the RP and fleshing out the plot together is a must. I am okay with all pairs FxF, MxM, MxF, NBxF etc. Whatever it may be as long as its good and part of the plot! I'm okay with using OC and canon characters as well as doubling! I will write as male, female, whatever! I normally also RP on discord however I'm willing to RP here or in google docs as long as we have a way to communicate OOC.

Okay now, to the interests!

Stranger Things
-This is a heavy interest for me. I am comfortable writing almost all characters on this show and have a couple ideas so if you have any please reach out!
I'm most interested in having you write Robin, Steve, Eddie or Nancy.
-Steddie or Ronance are my big cravings for this but I'm open to other ships!
**I will not write Billy or write anyone for him!**

Harry Potter
-Once again I'm comfortable writing almost all characters in the golden trio era or marauders!
-I would love it if you could write Remus, Sirius, Regulus or Hermione(FxF)
*I'm not comfortable writing as Snape.

ACOTAR
-There are endless possibilities with this! I'm interested in writing various characters, specifically Azriel, Gwyn, Elain, Lucien and also have a couple ideas for OCs!
-I'm looking for you to write Helion, Morrigan, Gwyn, Emerie or Elain (for either Azriel or Lucien)

MCU
-I am comfortable writing a lot of characters in the MCU, just ask!
-I would love to have someone write Wanda (FxF with an OC) Steven Grant or Bruce Banner

The Hunger Games
Twilight
Star Wars
Game of Thrones

***I'm also interested in many ideas that aren't related to books or shows! I love magic, fae, fantasy, college drama, slice of life. There are tons of things I enjoy so don't be afraid to reach out and pitch me an idea or ask about ships/shows!

I'd be down for a Stranger Things roleplay! I could write as Robin or Steve for you!

Hey! I'd love to write mr Moony for you, so if you're still interested, please hit me up!

Hello there! I was wondering if you were interested in doubling a MCU rp? I can absolutely play Steve for you, as I am Actually looking for someone to play Bucky or Bruce Banner ( he deserves some love too!) for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back