• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term rp partner for Overwatch or OC rps

The Proff

Fuckmeupboi
I'm a 23 yr old semi-lit Overwatch rper looking for fellow writers to write with me either on here or on discord (I roleplay mainly on discord as the notifications and being able to see when people are online is very useful for my forgetful brain) I write mainly mxm but on occasion do mxf. DM me for details. Adult rpers only please as I do not feel comfortable writing (I mainly write romance) with underage roleplayers. I love to write fantasy au's or coffee shop/flourist au's rather than following the canon plot, I feel there's only so much you can do with it and action doesn't interest me all that much. I enjoy writing out idea's for scenes and constructing a good plot without making it too over-complicated.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to write consistently with my partner but for them not to be mad if I need a days break or go offline for a few days to spend with my partner (notified of course) please no one-liners or super inexperienced rpers. Flexibility is a must. I am in the GMT timezone and will usually be online from around 7pm that time until 11pm I keep fixed hours for health reasons.

I have a few ideas written down on my phone but I also have a mcgenji or mercyxjesse mer au idea, my current list of characters and pairings are as follows:

Mchanzo (otp)
Mcgenji
Mchanji
Mcreyes
Mcreyeszo (jesse, gabe and hanzo)
r76
Mc76
Mcr76 (jesse, gabe and jack)
Han76
Reapzo
Mcmercy (mccree x angela)
Reaper x Mercy and or Jack x Mercy
Gency
Doomzo
Reinzo
cybergoth (genjixreaper/gabe)
Gencio
Genzatta (only if zenyatta is human)

I write as:
Jesse
Hanzo
Genji
Jack
Gabe
Angela
Lucio
Reinhardt
Ashe (new to me but very interested in starting to rp her, I ship her with Jesse currently)
(Mei and Hana are also possible background characters)
Baptiste (Not played him yet but am open to trying him out)

I would love to do a mcgenji rp with you!
Hi there that would be awesome, if you'd like to Dm me we can talk details- I do have to go to bed rn since it's late where I am but I'll be sure to check my messages a little later on- same for anyone else who replies later on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back