• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Xrolia

Certified Closet goblin
Hey! I'm Xrolia, I'm looking for a semi-literate long-term roleplay partners!
Dm me if your interested!

About me!
• I am a minor, since I know some people are uncomfortable roleplaying with minors.
• I mainly do 1x1 roleplays.
• I'm okay with larger groups however 5 is a basic limit.
• I'll at least write 3+ sentences.
• I'll generally reply at least once or twice a week, I will tell you if I get uninspired or something comes up.

What I want!
• Please reply at least once a week, tell me before if anything comes up and you won't be able to reply for a while.
• Have good grammar and spelling, mistakes are okay to have but I want to at least understand what your saying.
• Share ideas! This isn't my roleplay, its ours. We should both be able to enjoy it.
• Work with me! if you don't like something about where the roleplays going tell me and we should be able to work together and fix it.
• If you don't want to roleplay anymore feel free to ghost me! It may hurt, but I understand the awkwardness.

Lgbt!
• I'm okay with lgbt+ characters, ocs, and topics in my roleplays or just ooc.

Genres!
• Sci-Fi
• Fantasy
• Medieval Fantasy
• Supernatural
• Romance
• Magical girl/boy
• Superpowers
• Etc.
• I don't do fandom roleplays sorry!

Please Private message me if your interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back