• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term Roleplay

Lemonl

Rematch! ( ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾
Hello! If you are interested, I’m looking for someone, or multiple people to join me in roleplaying one of the following series.

Sword Art Online, Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online, Fairy Tail, My Hero Academia, Psycho Pass, Mirai Nikki, Rise from Ashes, Lore Olympus, Room of Swords, Aphmau: MyStreet, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (I prefer it over the original), Kaichou wa Maid Sama/Maid Sama, Kiss him not me, and Shokugeki no Souma/Food Wars, if I didn’t mention one of your favorites, please reply it, and if I know it too, I’d be happy to roleplay it with you!

Clarification

I can roleplay OC or canon depending on the series. For example, I would probably include canon characters for a roleplay involving Fairy Tail, unless it had a different spin on it, like modernization, being part of the antagonist side, etc. but for a roleplay involving Gun Gale Online, SAO, or Lore Olympus, I would prefer to do Ocs only without the canon characters, unless there’s a different situation. And for a roleplay for something like Maid Sama, or Kiss him not me, I would prefer to do a canon character only roleplay, and if we’re talking about roleplaying Kiss him not me, I’d prefer to make it Nanashima x Kai, because that is my otp ship for that series (8/10, would recommend).

i am very interested but i haven't watch those animes besides bnha and full metal i just never got into them but i have heard of most of them

i am very interested but i haven't watch those animes besides bnha and full metal i just never got into them but i have heard of most of them
Ah! Please, reply one that you’d be comfortable with doing if you’d like, I may have seen it and didn’t put it on, or I just haven’t seen it and I’ll be recommended a new anime.

the ones ive heard about is sao food wars fairy tale (i have watch that one) and sao gun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back