• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long Term Roleplay Search

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! My name is Dani. I am brand new to this site. I am usually on my Gaia account. I have been roleplaying for about 15 years.

About Me:
24, so I would prefer it if you were 21+
I am a teacher, so I may not get to post every day, but I love ooc chatter! And I can usually ooc chat during the day.
Ditch-friendly. If I ditched, or you ditched, I have no hard feelings. I am laid-back and will pick up a roleplay with anyone whenever.
I live in Texas, so my time zone is Central.

What I am Looking For:
A Marvel Roleplay.
I have a couple of OCs in mind, and have some ideas/plots we can work with. I also have an AU plot in mind!
I am specifically looking for someone to play Tony, Steve, Zemo, or Bucky for me. Would also love a poly type of pairing. I will double/triple as whoever you would like. I am comfortable playing most canon characters, and am up to date with all of the movies and Disney+ shows!

Last edited:
I would be interested in a marvel RP. I am willing to play multiple characters even. I always like to see what ideas people come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back