• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MaxwellTheMoron

Hello! I'm looked for a longterm roleplay partner. I'm 14, my name is Maxwell, and I use they/them or it/it's pronouns. IF YOU ARE BELOW 13 OR OVER 18 DO NOT MESSAGE ME AT ALL.

I roleplay semi-lit to literate and I'd like someone that can write those lengths. I also only roleplay using third person as first and second person make me a bit uncomfortable. I also only roleplay MxM, so please be comfortable with roleplaying any gay ships or roleplaying only men as main characters in RPs. I mainly roleplay fantasy genres as most of my OCs are very fantasy based. When it comes to romance (SFW) I like to slowly build it up, and prefer a lot of wholesome stuff, (cuddling, kissing, hand holding, hugging, etc). I'd prefer if you knew English well and had good grammar skills. Try to also be consistent when writing. I enjoy frequent responses, 6+ a day. I'm 99% sure my timezone is Eastern Standard Time, the time I go online varies but the time I go offline will be around 10-11 PM on school days and perhaps later on weekends.

I have a large selection of OCs such as:
Humans
Witches
Humans with powers
Immortals
A mershark
Shapeshifters
Failed experiment(s)
Ellves
Aliens

And maybe some more I've forgotten.

I don't have any triggers, but if you do, please let me know! If you are ever confused by a roleplay response, ask me about whatever is confusing you, and ill be sure to explain it! That should be all for now, hope you message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back