• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long Term Partnership; Romance/Fantasy

Guardia said:
Hello fellow Rp-er's! I'm Guardia, if you didn't know. You probably did, seeing as my name is right there...Anyways!
I'm looking for a Long Term 1x1 Partner! Now I can go into strong detail about how I love Romance and all sorts of Fantasy that I can do but I won't bore you. I take pride in the extremely long lasting Rp's I create and I grow attached to characters and Users alike. You guys are my friends; so let's try not to act like this was a business arrangement!

So, I hate to say, I don't know a lot of the popular anime's or fandoms going around. I hate it because there are so many opportunities out there for Rp's and I'm left in the rain like "...I like to Rp too..."

So I do WereWolves and ShapeShifters and Vampires, other Supernaturals. I can dig lots of things, you know? I'm...hip?

Okay, I know it's not much and you're probably bored but leave a comment if you want to start something! I promise, I'm on, like, everyday! After that, we can discuss through a PM about Rp ideas.

I won't bite!

Hey if you want, we can just decided what we want to do on a thread and by tomorrow I can just pm you and start us off?

Well I'm not really updated just like you. I only know, Doctor who, Sherlock, Supernatural, Avengers, etc. But if you don't like those I'd like to try a werewolf rp

Hey that's definitely fine :) Ok so what do you usually play as? Male or Female? And what type of pairings would you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back