• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HannaTheHippy

~ ハンナ ~
Feel free to message me about any of these, I'd love to hear from you! ^^

Some things about me:

I'm an over 18, semi-literate/literate RPer with 5+ years of experience. If you'd like to chat OOCly, I'd love to get to know you more! Don't be afraid to add OOC messages at the end of your RP actions, because I feel like it's more fun if we have our personal input!

If you've got other suggestions, I'd love to hear/read them, so don't be shy. I'm a very flexible person who'll work with you!

As a side note, my discord is hippin#4125. If you'd like to RP there instead of here, just let me know :) I'm personally more willing to do Discord RPs, but it isn't a deal breaker.

I know some people just aren't comfortable with it, or they use it strictly for OOC chatting, either are fine with me. I don't mind RPing on RPN PMs or forums, though I'd prefer to use Discord. With discord, I can reply a lot quicker, since it's on my phone, and my phone is always on me!

• Some stand-alone RP pairings that can either be incorporated with the plots, or just a separate plot by themselves.

Bolded are the character I'd play, but non-bolded are free for either of us :)

Patient x Caretaker (plot idea on the other tab)
    Student x Exchange student
    Deaf person x Hearing person
    Deaf person x Deaf person
    Artist x Artist
    Artist x Muse
    Author x Muse
    College student x College student
    Tourist x Citizen (plot idea on the other tab)
    Popular kid x Outcast
    Model x Photographer
    Grocery store worker x [???]
    Trouble maker x Goodie
    Drug addict x Preacher's daughter (plot idea on the other tab)

Thank you!

I may add to this as I think of more things.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back