• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long Term Partners Wanted

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I am on the hunt for a couple new RP partners, in Discord preferably. I generally like 1 on 1, world building together and using multiple PCs and NPCs when necessary.

- I like semi-literate partners who have a grasp on English, understanding and writing it.

- No one liners. I need details to give details back.

- No canon characters or fandom worlds. I only work with original characters and original worlds.

- Rp Only through discord. Message for tag.

I'm big on Fantasy of all Kinds, Superhero Genres, Martial Arts and Animeminsoired works and I have been trying to get into cyberpunk.

Here are a couple ideas to maybe hook someone ----

Idea #1 - The Gates of Hell

The land of Arinthale holds many secrets. It is a land of prosperity. Dark times are ahead and calamity will swallow the Kingdom, soon. The 6 Old Gods select Champions in their stead to combat the forces of darkness as they break from their shackles and past the bonds that keep them in the dark below.

Sounds like a Group effort,but mainly looking for a 1 on 1 still. Both characters would be champions.

Idea #2 - The Dragoons are the most elite of the elite within the forces of Dragonbreak Kingdom. They command Dragons of their own, as well as fearsome power to wield in combat.

With threats on the horizon, the next generation of riders being ushered in must rise to meet the challenge or fall with their kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back