• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings long term partners wanted <3

ChaosReigns

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
pairings :
- MxM
- MxF(only comfortable playing female)
- FxF (rare)
genres :
- drama – : ♡
- romance – : ♡
- angst – : ♡
- fluff / comfort – : ♡
- sci-fi – : ✖
- horror / gore – : ♡
- fantasy / alternative universe – : ♡
- mystery – : ✖
- thriller – : ✖
- crime / gang / mafia - : ♡
- cyberpunk - : ♡
tropes :
- forbidden romance – : ♡
- arranged marriage – : ✖
- enemies to lovers – : ♡
- friends to lovers – : ♡
- lovers to enemies – : ✖
- second chance – : ♡
- found family – : ♡
- love triangle – : ♡
- anti-hero – : ♡
- rags to riches – : ✖
- snowed in – : ✖
- fake dating – : ✖
- love hate relationship - : ♡
- childhood friends - : ♡
- single parent - : ♡
- toxic relationship - : ♡
rules :
- i’m a semi lit to novella writer depending on the point of the story, but i’ll never do or accept one liners. i just don’t find it motivating to continue the rp. i only write in third person and ask that my partner do the same. romance is pretty much necessary for me but i also have no problem mixing it with other genres and having it be slow burn. keep in mind i play verse roles and dont like playing against strict bottoms
- life comes first and so does mine, i'll never hold it against someone if they're not able to respond, all i ask is for a little heads up so i dont end up having to drop the rp. i always do updates as i get busy or generally dont feel like responding due to mental health, dont be afraid to reach out if i haven't been active, just please dont spam
- i love getting into dark themes but i have triggers and limits and ask they be respected as i would yours. saying that, please be over 18. i'm 19 and like 16 and 17 is still teen i just dont feel comfortable getting into certain stuff with minors.
- i mainly play oc’s, majority of my oc’s are people of color and i don’t hold back with their background and culture as a person of color myself
- i love ooc talk, i love sending memes and music and geeking out over characters, its what i strive for, i want us to have fun!
- i love world building and playing side characters that have depth to them, little and huge details make the rp fun so please be open to that as its pretty much a must for me
- if you're interested feel free to pm me but be a little creative like bringing your own ideas or telling me about yourself. i have many ideas myself and love to go back and forth and add onto each others plots. messages like 'lets rp' will get ignored. i also much prefer talking over discord but we can stay here if you like! hope we have fun <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back