• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long Term Partners, Please!

Isamalthea

Delightfully Magickal, Gracefully Unrefined

Seeking/Not Seeking

I am seeking a few roleplay partners for a few of the plots I have in mind.

What To Expect From Me:

- I am fairly active, and will be active just about every day.

- I mirror responses, but on average I am between 3-5 paragraphs, sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on what's taking place. But never short one-liners.

- I contribute to the plot, character development, and will do my best to be a good friend.

- I will let you know if I will be absent or if I need time away.

- My best grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

- I prefer to double up characters, a male and female respectively.

What I Expect From You:

- To be active at least once a day or so.

- Mirror my responses, though less or more is expected as well.

- Your best grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

- Contribute to the plot, character development, and be my friend.

- Let me know if you need time away. It happens, I understand.

- Willingness to double up characters would be awesome. :3

Plots:

Fullmetal Alchemist-based roleplay, perhaps in a A/U.

- A plot involving a character that has an affliction street dubbed as "Perfect Blood." The military has taken an interest in the character, offering her protection, education, housing, etc. in exchange for allowing them to perform experiments on her and her blood. After a serious threat is made on her life, security is increased, and she is assigned an Alchemist to stay in residence with her to protect her. Obviously, there would be other events taking place so relations between the character and the alchemist won't be the main focus, but that is to be expanded on further. :)

- A dragon & dragonrider roleplay, set in modern times. Potential for lots of characters.

Dragons did exist. But along with all the other animals of myth, they were hunted into near extinction due to the value of their scales, bones, fangs, and killed for sport and prestige. But that was many, many centuries ago. They became a figment of myth as a way to divert attention off of them so that the government may focus on them once more, seeking them for their power and potential. However, the dragons had evolved to adapt, and had now mastered the art of transformation into a humanoid figure that reflects their true form in a few ways or another, including hair and eye color and subtle body features. They became incognito to survive, and drove officials mad in pursuit. A branch of government was formed focusing solely on tracking, obtaining, and studying in secret. In retrospect, a lineage of humans dubbed "dragonborn," said to be late descendants of dragons themselves, possess the potential to bond with a dragon, and therefore, befriend it. As more and more Dragonborn pop up, the population and media begin asking questions. Dragons go restless with subdue, and many plot to overthrow humans from their throne at the top of the food chain. A potiential apocalypse is on the horizon...or is it a revolution?

Other plots I can't think of at the moment, or any you may have in mind that you feel may spark my interest. :)

Pm's are preferred, please. :D

Hi Isamalthea,

I don't have the requirements met to send PMs on this website yet, but I'd love to do your dragon & dragonrider roleplay. I already had some ideas swirling around in my cerebrum about a setting such as the one you described, so I'm very interested in talking to you more about it! If you're still looking for a partner, please send me a PM. Thanks!

- A dragon & dragonrider roleplay, set in modern times. Potential for lots of characters.

Dragons did exist. But along with all the other animals of myth, they were hunted into near extinction due to the value of their scales, bones, fangs, and killed for sport and prestige. But that was many, many centuries ago. They became a figment of myth as a way to divert attention off of them so that the government may focus on them once more, seeking them for their power and potential. However, the dragons had evolved to adapt, and had now mastered the art of transformation into a humanoid figure that reflects their true form in a few ways or another, including hair and eye color and subtle body features. They became incognito to survive, and drove officials mad in pursuit. A branch of government was formed focusing solely on tracking, obtaining, and studying in secret. In retrospect, a lineage of humans dubbed "dragonborn," said to be late descendants of dragons themselves, possess the potential to bond with a dragon, and therefore, befriend it. As more and more Dragonborn pop up, the population and media begin asking questions. Dragons go restless with subdue, and many plot to overthrow humans from their throne at the top of the food chain. A potiential apocalypse is on the horizon...or is it a revolution?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back