• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term Partners Needed! [Multiple Original Plots, Multiple Pairings]

FragmentedPhosphor

Anxious At All Times
Hey there! My last thread was.... Kinda lacking, so I decided to start up a new one, this time with a few more pairings and a couple more plots.

• So! I'm Frag. I go mainly with she/her pronouns, if that's of any interest, but honestly I'll respond to just about anything that's not derogatory. I manage three different locations for work, and on the sparse amount of downtime I'm afforded I tend to either write (as is evident by my presence here) or play... Well, pretty much any video game my grubby little hands can reach. I'm a big fan of games like Witcher 3, Frostpunk, Stardew Valley, and Superhot, to name a few, although I have been playing Animal Crossing rather obsessively nowadays, too. I have a cat, six overstocked bookshelves, and crippling social anxiety. I live in the PST timezone, but honestly I'm up almost all hours, so that shouldn't be too big a concern.

I've been roleplaying for about eight years now (which, wow, it has not felt that long), and tend towards larger, longer RP storylines. That means that whatever happens isn't going to happen quickly-- I certainly don't go day by painstaking day if nothing's happening, but I like playing the long game when it comes to huge plot twists and revealing crucial info (in game, that is). In writing, it's hard to find something I don't like, as long as it's not slice of life or fandom, and I absolutely love twisting genres to allow for a more creative storytelling experience. I love OOC chatting with my fellow writing partners, although I am fairly socially awkward and might not always have time to respond, especially come summer. Toss any story of your own my way and I'll probably latch onto it and run with you. I am fairly literate, usually averaging 3-8 paragraphs per response, and am comfortable playing MxM, MxF, and FxF, as well as any combination of non-binary x M/F/NB. I love building a comprehensive world as we go along in the RP, and enjoy coming up with and sharing little snippets of what troubles our characters might eventually get into.

Interested in anything above? Feel free to send me a PM! Note that I will be regularly deleting any comments on here to keep things neat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back