• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long term partners (Always open)

Kris

Courage is found in unlikely places..
Hullo there! I am looking for a few long term roleplays as mine seemed to have slowly dwindled down. I’m looking for someone to create a world with. I can usually respond at least once a day if not more. I am semi literate and can write anywhere from 1 paragraph to more. Usually I can match whatever my partner writes and prefer quality over quantity.

I’m a big admirer of romance, action, mystery, dark themes, etc. I think that is what makes a story. I prefer to play female characters although I will double up if needed. If romance is involved I only do mxf romance. I think that’s about it. If you have any questions let me know. I’ll list what I do below and whether I have plots for them. PM if you are interested!

-Medieval/Fantasy (plot)
-Vampire (plot)
-Gifted (plot)
-Western
-Civil War (semi plot)
-Pirate (semi plot)
-Pairings
-Modern

Hullo there! I am looking for a few long term roleplays as mine seemed to have slowly dwindled down. I’m looking for someone to create a world with. I can usually respond at least once a day if not more. I am semi literate and can write anywhere from 1 paragraph to more. Usually I can match whatever my partner writes and prefer quality over quantity.

I’m a big admirer of romance, action, mystery, dark themes, etc. I think that is what makes a story. I prefer to play female characters although I will double up if needed. If romance is involved I only do mxf romance. I think that’s about it. If you have any questions let me know. I’ll list what I do below and whether I have plots for them. PM if you are interested!

-Medieval/Fantasy (plot)
-Vampire (plot)
-Gifted (plot)
-Western
-Civil War (semi plot)
-Pirate (semi plot)
-Pairings
-Modern
I’ll do the Western plot thing.

-Medieval/Fantasy (plot)
-Vampire (plot)
-Gifted (plot)
-Western
-Civil War (semi plot)
-Pirate (semi plot)
-Pairings
-Modern
Hello! If you're up for it I would love to rp with you! I have a female OC that I would like to use if that's ok^^. If not, that's okie too. The Medieval/Fantasy plot and the Vampire plot are the ones that have drawn my attention, but if you prefer something else I'm completely fine with anything. In short, thank you for reading this, and if you would like to rp just shoot me a message or reply, please ^-^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back