• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term partner

Vaplus

Still here I see? Very Good
Bored and need A roleplay partner? Look no father!

I’m a semi-lit to lit role-player and am Looking for new partners. Below you will find my requirements, fandoms, characters I roleplay, ships and aus. Open to any age Just have to be open to mild gore/suggestive content

-1+ paragraph
-Good grammar
-Use “” for talking
-Willing to brainstorm plots.
YouTube
Gravity Falls
Sanders sides
OCs
Who Killed Markiplier
I know a lot for Youtube so just ask
Reverse falls
Monster falls
/Don’t see a character Ask!/
Antisepticeye
Jacksepticeye
Chase Browdy
Henrik Von Schneeplstine /?/
Darkiplier
Actor Mark
Bill Cipher
Will Cipher
Any of the Dark sides
OCs
/If you don’t see one ask!/
Antisepticeye X anyone
Chase X Anti
Chase x Henrik
Chase x Jackaboy man
Henrik x Anti
Henrik x Chase
Actor Mark x Anti
Actor Mark x DA
Darkiplier x Anti
Darkiplier x Wilford
Darkiplier x DA
Bill Cipher x Stanford Pines
Will Cipher x Stanford Gleeful
Any Canon x OC
OC x OC
Other
I prefer M/M but will do M/F and F/F
I have some plots to DM me.

Last edited:
Hey there friend, I am a lit to adv lit RPer here who is...quite honestly just obsessed with Gravity Falls. I was curious if you're still into the fandom and had any interest in throwing something together? I'm generally totally cool for ships or platonic lines and really enjoy plotting. Monster Falls is a fun one, I noticed you have that AU listed, but I'm also totally alright for extensive plotting in general. I tend to gear towards RPing Ford, who's just my boy, but I'll also gladly roll Dipper or Stan if that's more your alley.

Hey! If you're still looking I'd love to do a Gravity Falls rp with you! Pm me if you're still up for Bill x Dipper rp.

Hello i would like to do a MHA rp with you, that is if you are up to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back