• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term Partner Wanted! (OPEN) (Itching to do a Wolfblood Role-play tbh)

NotinthisUniverse

(REPOST FROM LAST YEAR!)
(Update: Actually low key wanting to do a Wolfblood Role-play now after re-watching the first season 😅. So if anyone is interested please make sure you are able to meet the requirements and shoot me a PM! :) But very much open to any ideas/plots you may have!).
About me:
I’m a full-time college student and I’m 19 1/2 so yeah closer to my dreaded 20’s. Anyway, I work part time and have ADHD which means I may ghost by accident so please just remind me by sending me a PM. As well as getting distracted and becoming disinterested rather quickly, my attention is all over the place. So I’ll let you know ahead of time if we need to stop or take a break. I’m on PST so if your on a different time zone then I’ll work it out. Also no minors please, I prefer to roleplay with those 18 and older! :)

What I can offer you:
  • I’ve been roleplaying for some time now so I consider myself somewhat established, I can write detailed paragraphs and semi-literate (or more if I’m really into it). I like giving descriptors as well. Mostly writing in the third person as well.
  • Ideas/Concepts: Whether it’s my own or yours, I have an active imagination and try to throw in twists/turns to spice things up
  • Flexibility/Communication: I’m pretty friendly OOC and love to discuss ideas, concepts, or just fangirl over something our characters did within the story. Along with flexibility, if there’s personal issues going on or you need break please just let me know I’ll let you take as time much need
  • I’m LGBTQIA+ friendly
What I can’t offer you:
  • Compassion (just kidding), but I’m not a big fan of romance sorry going for a more platonic relationship
  • Fandoms: Only Wolfblood (a Uk series similarly to that of Teen Wolf the U.S. version, but with more accents and black veins :)).
  • Medieval and or SciFi based settings, mostly read 😅

What I like/dislike :
  1. Dark Themes
  2. Romance
  3. Adventure
  4. Sci-Fi
  5. Action
  6. Medieval Times
  7. Character Development
  8. Angst
What I ask of you as a partner:
  • Communication
  • Writing more then a one liner, at least a couple of paragraphs like 3? 2? However much your able to produce is fine, hell you can match me and I’ll match your length to the best of my ability
  • Ideas/Concepts of any kind
  • Maybe a writing sample? Though it’s not mandatory though, just want to see your writing style that’s all
But thanks for reading this far, if you have any ideas in mind send me a PM or comment them down below. :)

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to rp! I think we've got a couple of things in common ^_^

Hey, that opening paragraph sounds like me! Haha! I’m interested in an Rp! Mind if I dm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back