• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long Term Partner Sought

Bartelll

Bust :(
Hello there!

My name's Tyler and I've been an avid roleplayer for about five years. Recently a long term partner of mine has vanished, so Im seeking a fun and creative person with a desire to craft a long term scene with a focus on Romance/Relationships, Plot, and also a healthy dose of 'adult' content. I'm incredibly open to new ideas, but I mainly play in Modern or Modern fantasy settings. Send me a message if you're a creative little weirdo like I, and I'd love to work with you!

Hello there!

My name's Tyler and I've been an avid roleplayer for about five years. Recently a long term partner of mine has vanished, so Im seeking a fun and creative person with a desire to craft a long term scene with a focus on Romance/Relationships, Plot, and also a healthy dose of 'adult' content. I'm incredibly open to new ideas, but I mainly play in Modern or Modern fantasy settings. Send me a message if you're a creative little weirdo like I, and I'd love to work with you!

I'm interested in rping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back