• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

olibro

I love cats and owls.
Hello, darlings~!
I'm Oli or Tobias! I'm a trans male who uses he/they pronouns :)
This is most likely going to be an rp for people in the fandoms I am in myself.
I do allow m x f (Mostly plays F)! so don't be afraid to use that as your preferred ship pairing.
(I also do m x m and f x f)
But I will list my fandoms and what characters I'll play down below~

Haikyu!!: Oikawa, Kageyama, Akaashi, The Miya twins, Sakusa, Shirabu, Lev, Kyotani(Mad Dog), Tanaka, and Taichi :))))
Genshin Impact: Gorou, Childe, Ningguang, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kazhua, Kokomi, Chongyun, Bennet, Diluc, and Aether!
Heartstopper: Charlie Spring, Tara Jones, Elle Argent, and Tao Xu.
OHSHC: Tamaki, Kaoru, and Honey(A very short list)
Demon Slayer: Zenistu, Sanemi, Sabito, and Enmu.
Neon Genisis Evangelion: Shinji and Rei (Another short list.)
Death note: L, Misa, Mello, and Near.
Yuri on Ice!: Yuri, Yuri Plisetsky, and Kenjiro
Banana Fish: Eiji(Only him bc I haven't finished it yet but almost there.)

And please, at least be over 16+ but I prefer 18+ because of mature themes.

(Note!: All of the characters will be aged up!)

Is romance a requirement? I've occasionally had romances but they happened accident as generally I don't like RPs with a focus on it.
Must it be a canon character? How do you feel about OCs?

And looking at your list would you by any chance be interested in one based on Tokyo Ghoul? I don't mind play canon characers as opposed to OCs, though I do prefer inserting OCs into the canon world.

Is romance a requirement? I've occasionally had romances but they happened accident as generally I don't like RPs with a focus on it.
Must it be a canon character? How do you feel about OCs?

And looking at your list would you by any chance be interested in one based on Tokyo Ghoul? I don't mind play canon characers as opposed to OCs, though I do prefer inserting OCs into the canon world.
Romance isnt a requirement! and I'm fine with oc's. And for tokyo ghoul I'm not so familiar with it

Then darn the only thing I'm familar with is Demon Slayers and even then that's one of those animes I've only seen snippets of as I went to sleep.
i've seen Neon Genesis but remember too little. And played hardly any Genshin Impact. out of curiosity is that main story addressed much?

Then darn the only thing I'm familar with is Demon Slayers and even then that's one of those animes I've only seen snippets of as I went to sleep.
i've seen Neon Genesis but remember too little. And played hardly any Genshin Impact. out of curiosity is that main story addressed much?
Not really the story spreads into a wide variety of different things :)

hey!! i'd love to write heartstopper with you! it's such a cute little slice of life series, i can play a variety of characters and i also have an oc of my own if you'd like to double or anything of the like!

hey!! i'd love to write heartstopper with you! it's such a cute little slice of life series, i can play a variety of characters and i also have an oc of my own if you'd like to double or anything of the like!
Ok! Pm me so we can further discuss! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back