• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term Partner search!

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. AU
  4. Multiverse
  5. Realistic
  6. Romance
  7. Slice of Life
  8. Super Powers
  9. Supernatural

Richie.101

They/Them
Hi there! My name is Richie and I am currently looking for a long term RP partner and a friend to make in the process!

A little about me:
Im 21 and non-binary so I prefer They/Them Pronouns. I absolutely LOVE OOC chatter! Im a chatter box and love just talking. Im ghost friendly! However if you know you'll be away for a while but still interested, Just let me know is all I ask!
I do double up and I love Poly pairings! I use OCs but im comfortable playing canon characters for you!
Im pretty involved in the MCU fandom right now so thats what im most interested in. However if you have a plot/idea for the following fandoms that catches my attention. I'll be open to trying out!
Stranger Things
Star Wars
Harry Potter

I absolutely love AUs and even have a few in mind that ive been wanting to try out!
Soulmates,
Pirates
Arranged marriage
Medieval
Fantasy

I try to match my partners writing style. But the longer the replies the better! I write in 3rd person and will bounce back and forth between past and present tense (Im so sorry its a bad habit that I try really hard to catch) And im Semi lit.
I ask that no one under 18 reach out. Im not very comfortable roleplaying with minors.

I do RP on here and on other platforms so feel free to DM me for those!

If you've gotten this far. Please DM me and tell me a little bit about yourself and what you have in mind! Catch you later duders!

Users who are viewing this thread