• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long Term Partner Search

EmeraldPrincess

Hello everyone!! My name is Emma, but you can call me Em or Emmy. I’m a female in her mid twenties who has been writing/roleplaying for over ten years. I am a very descriptive writer and typically write anywhere from 4-8 paragraphs per reply, sometimes more. It depends on the scene. I also prefer to write in third person.

I would like to find someone who is over 18, the older the better. I tend to do more mature roleplays and I just wouldn’t feel comfortable roleplaying with a minor.

I’m willing to do any type of roleplay as long as it isn’t solely a slice of life type roleplay. I enjoy a good plot that has romance, humor, angst, dark themes, the lot! The more involved in a roleplay, the better in my opinion. The one type of roleplay I will not do is a furry roleplay. It’s just not my cup of tea, but no offense to those that do enjoy furries.

As far as triggers go, these can be discussed over PM. I don’t have any myself, but I would be more than willing to work with those that do have triggers. Just please let me know!

I am currently looking for someone to do an Originals roleplay with. Below is the character I am searching for, as well as those I’m best at playing!

What I’m Looking For: Someone to play Elijah Mikaelson to the best of their ability. Some minor AU won’t bother me as long as his character isn’t completely changed.

Who I Can Play: Klaus Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson, Marcel Gerard, Rebekah Mikaelson, Hayley Marshall, or Hope Mikaelson. If you don’t see someone listed that you’re looking for, please let me know. Those are just the ones that I’m best at playing.

I would really like to find someone who would like to double, but if you only want to play Elijah then that’s okay too. Please comment below or message me if you’re wanting to roleplay!

If you ghost me, whatever. Though I’d prefer you’d message me and let me know if you’re no longer interested in roleplaying.

If you’re curious about any other fandoms of mine, or if you have an original idea you’d like to roleplay, please let me know! I’m always up to new ideas.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back