• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long Term Partner Search

Lizagna

Unlucky Member
Hello everyone! I am back at it again. Currently searching for someone who would like to be long term.

A little bit about me:
-I’m literate and descriptive. I typically like to write anywhere from 4-7 paragraphs per reply, though sometimes it can be more depending on the scene.

-I am a female in her mid twenties, so I would not be okay roleplaying with any minors. Please do not lie about your age. I’m just not comfortable roleplaying with minors.

-I love a good romantic plot, but I don’t like it being the sole focus of the roleplay. That being said, I do also enjoy darker themes. I do just about any theme. One thing I won’t do is furries. No offense to those that enjoy it, it’s just not my thing.

-I am LGBTQ friendly, though I don’t have as much experience writing MxM or FxF pairings.

What I’m Looking For:

I am currently looking for someone to play one of these characters listed:

-Dean Winchester
-Sam Winchester
-Castiel
-Gabriel

I do enjoy doubling, so please let me know if there’s anyone specific you’d like me to play for you!

If you’re interested, please comment below or PM me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back