• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

idfhejfhjfef

Hello! My name is Worthwhile, I've been on this website for about 10 days! Thank you for reading this and I hope you like this!

About Me
  • I'm a roleplayer with decent experience, been roleplaying for about 5-6 years, so at times I may write extremely long replies, don't worry though, you don't need to match them up if you can't!
  • My average reply will be 1-4 paragraphs long, usually starters will be 2-5 paragraphs long if the story has enough detail!
  • I am a student, so I won't have that much time to reply during the weekdays, so if I barely reply during the day, that'll be why!
  • My time is CST/CDT so do be aware of that, as knowing my timezone may help to schedule times for us to message!
  • I'm ghost-friendly! I won't ghost you, yet I may be gone for a few days due to my schoolwork, I will update you though!
  • If you don't begin to message me, I will ask once a day to check onto you, as I like to make sure my partners are okay!
What I want from you!
  • No age limit! As I see age limits as a stupid idea! No idea as to why people do age limits!
  • Please do not ghost me, I won't get mad but it would make me sad if I am embedded into it.
  • Please give at least 1 paragraph or more! One-liners are not allowed by me as they will not give any info at all!
  • Talk to me! OOC with me, don't be scared of telling me if you're worried about something in the story, or you want to brainstorm an idea!

Finally, we're at the plots and pairings! Do make sure to read through every single one so that you don't miss any or else you'll miss a big chance in a story that you really wanted! Oh yeah! Bolded means I wanna play them, and stars rank for how much I wanna do something!

Plots and Pairings! (some plots can be paired with others)

Muse A is a lonely student, someone who isn't very interactive with much people, except for the few friends they had. Recently, Muse B had become a friend of Muse A, a rather close one, yet Muse B was a popular/pretty student, how could they be spending time with Muse A? It was strange to Muse A, was Muse B wanting something? Or, did Muse B love them?

Dense Student x Softie **

Muse A had been a failing student, their grades weren't doing so well recently as they had been dealing with a rough time at home, parents yelling at them because of the low grades, Muse B is an honor student and recently was failing their favorite class due to a slight wrong answer, giving them a B-, their teacher offered to have them help one of their other students, Muse A, get their grades higher and the teacher would allow the honor student at least an A- depending on how well they had helped, and of course, they had accepted the wonderful offer.

Roommates

Muse A is a new student, someone with a family that keeps moving around and they were really annoyed with this, their parents said this would be the last place they moved, yet they knew they were wrong. They arrived at school and Muse B greeted them and showed them around! Muse A felt something during that period, a friend already? It was a surprise to them, and they didn't want to lose them..

Muse A is a barista, they work at a local coffee shop near their cozy apartment, recently they indulged a self present for themselves on their birthday, a cute little cat who's name was Muse B! They loved their little cat and one day when they woke up, they had a surprise. Muse B had become a neko!?

Homeless Neko x Human *

Neko x Neko

Neko Slave x Kind Buyer **

Old Friends Reunited

Muse A is a student in high school, someone who didn't get noticed much but was familiar with everyone, except for one student that no one knew anything about, and that was Muse B. Muse B was someone who stalked Muse A for many months, and as Muse A walked home one day, Muse B would kidnap them! Taking them to their apartment and tying them to a chair in their place.

Ghost x Human ****

There are all of the prompts I can think of! If anyone wants to try one of my plots/pairings or can give an idea of one, reply to this thread!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back