• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-term Partner Search

Meyneth

Dungeons, Drive-Ins & Dives
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I’m new to RPNation, but I’ve been writing and roleplaying for about 10 years now. With the current state of affairs, I’ve got more time than ever, so I want to get back into it.

What I’m looking for:
  • Long-term partner
  • Good grammar, multi-paragraph (but I’m not a stickler for length; my replies range from a few paragraphs to a few pages)
  • I average one post a week. As long as you’re patient with me, I don’t mind how much faster or slower you are
  • LGBT-friendly
  • OOC communication!
  • 18 or older

What I’ll write about:
  • Just about anything!
  • Character-driven stories
  • Fantasy
  • Mythology
  • Superheroes
  • Adventure
  • Romance as a subplot, if it fits (and preferably LGBT)
  • Not willing to do anything involving horror or graphic violence
  • Original plots/worlds (but in certain situations, I don’t mind basing our concept off of an existing franchise like Zelda/Fire Emblem/etc)

If you’re interested, shoot me a PM :) I can also provide writing samples, if you’d like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back