• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long term partner search

Kris

Courage is found in unlikely places..
Hello there! I am currently looking for a few long term partners. I love a good plot and am looking to build a world with someone. Action, romance, darker themes; these are all good qualities for a role-play. I love to include all these and more.

Before we continue there’s a few things to know.
  1. I only play female characters as my main. I’m just more comfortable doing that. I can double up in characters if the role-play calls for it.
  2. I usually write a paragraph or more. I can also match whatever my partner writes. I understand writers block happens so if you can’t come up with anything it’s not a big deal.
  3. If you aren’t enjoying the role-play let me know. Please don’t just disappear. I’d like to talk about it and see if we can fix it somehow.

Now let’s get on to what I do. I’m pretty open to anything, so if you have an idea send it to me. I will list the genres I like to do. For most I have it for them. If you find anything you like pm me!

Medieval/Fantasy
Vampire
Pirate
Western
Civil War
Gifted
Modern

Please pm me if you are interested!

hi, i would be interested in a fantasy and/or modern setting :'D ( but what do you mean by gifted? sorry, im just curious XD )

Hello! I have a couple of Ideas for Fantasy, Including a species I created

let me know if you want to hear about it

Hey! I'm interested, I'm a bit interested in fantasy, but more modern. "Gifted" sounds interesting, I'd like to hear more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back