• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term Partner Search

RageOfInfinity

Improbability is a bad reason to disbelieve
I don't care what we write about.
I don't care if you're male or female.
I don't care about pairing.
I don't care about any of that.

I just want someone intelligent to become friends with, to talk to, and to write with.

I won't put any flowery stuff on this, I'll let you judge my effort on your own.
I can't be online all day, usually, and I disappear sometimes, so please be patient with me.
Just please don't disappear.
If we write together, and you're not interested in that plot anymore, let me know, and we can plot another one.
I'd also like someone I can plan group RPs with.

No matter who you are, we can find common interests, so let me know through PM or through commenting if you're interested.

Thank you for your time.

May help if you give a general overall idea of the things you're interested in. With so many things out there, the interest-guessing-game can take a while.

I'm honestly interested in most things. I mean, the only things I'm genuinely not interested in is roleplaying as musicians/youtubers/celebrities, and I'm uncomfortable with concepts of dark smut of any kind. Since that second one is against site rules, anyway, it doesn't matter.

I definitely like romance in an RP, but it isn't required. I like dark themes, but that's not required. I like fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, horror, and many fandoms. If it's a fandom, and I have knowledge about it, I'm definitely interested. If I have no knowledge of the fandom, we could make it a crossover between that fandom, and one I do know of with a similar theme. It's so hard for me to boil it down, and honestly, right now, I prefer finding good long term partners over anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back