• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term Partner Search ! (Updated 11/3/23)

Kinder

a little fiend
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! My name's Kinder and I'm just here looking for some good ol' long-term rp buddies!
I'll try to keep this short and sweet (though I am quite prone to rambling)!

About Me
• I'm 18+ and would feel more comfortable if my partner is also over 18 (ideally 20+).
• I roleplay in 3rd person past tense and consider myself literate to advanced-literate, I believe? Maybe even novella at times?
• Responses can vary from 200-1000+ words depending on the scene !
• I can reply at least once a week, if not way more (I am totally flexible with your reply times and don't mind waiting longer for responses)!
• I can play any gender and preferences depend on the plot.
• I’m open to any pairing! (Though I am currently NOT interested in MxF).
• I do love to include romance into my plots (though I like to keep it realistic and slow-burn).
• I am a sucker for plotting and world building and would like it if my partner can provide equal contributions to the brainstorming process.
I get excited over stories and characters and find I work best with people who share the same energy!
• I love having a lively OOC chat. I will gush about our characters and share songs/playlists/memes/art that reminds me of the them or the plot! But I'd understand if chatting isn't your thing and will respect your boundaries!
• The more long term the plot is, the better!
• I generally only RP in PMs, but OOC chat can be elsewhere!
• As an artist I mostly draw my references but I'm not picky on what you do, as long as you provide credit where it is due!
(Bonus points if you're also an artist)!
• I don't have any triggers and often like exploring darker/grittier/mature themes (still following site rules obviously), please let me know if you have any triggers, the last thing I'd want to do is unintentionally upset my partner!

Original Plots
I generally make characters custom for plots but at the moment I have a handful that aren't/haven't been used that I'd like to slap into something.
I like to discuss your own interests in order to make these ideas more unique and enjoyable for both of us, because of that, I am just going to keep these descriptions very vague so we can work on the story itself together!

I have more thoughts for all of them (as characters) so I can definitely elaborate upon request.
(Organized from most muse to least)

• Elliot - a fairly unserious guy thrown into a zombie apocalypse who's just trying to survive. I think he would be best pitted against someone hardened by the apocalypse, kinda grumpy/short fused. That way they can end up being forced to work together and inevitably build a bond that they will be reluctant to admit exists. (mxm)

• Killian - a little shit head meant for a Pacific Rim based plot. More like Pacific Rim: The Black with the whole apocalypse type setting. Has an attitude problem and isn't particularly fond of the whole jaeger program. Part of some little settlement of rebels/people who are just trying to live. I think it could be fun for him to be pitted against some highly strung jaeger pilot who lost their former co-pilot (I have another character who could fill this role for the flavor). And once again the two would be forced to work together in order to survive, because I'm a sucker for that sort of dynamic! (mxm)

• Indigo - my little werewolf cowboy! Meant for a traditional western type setting. He is on the run from supernatural hunters but he's a big sweetheart who doesn't mean anyone any harm (though every full moon he does lose control of himself, but what can you do). Thought it would be fun to have a classic hunter x monster type plot here, especially if the two don't know what the other is at first. (mxm)

• Wesley - a shy little awkward boy who would be fun in a summer camp/boarding school type setting. I think it would be fun if he is haunted by ghosts and spirits that follow him around (though he is unaware of this at first) and the characters have to deal with all that spookiness, OR if he is just a normal guy pitted against some serial killer/slasher or sorts and just, having the differing dynamics between when they are hanging out normally and when Wes is trying to figure out who is behind the mask when the other character is in killer mode. (mxm)

• Oren - a masked mercenary who would be fun for a medieval fantasy type plot, very open and flexible with this one because I don't have any huge ideas just a desire to play as them. Could be fun if they were paired against some princess of sorts maybe? (nb/fxf)

• Harkin - an organized crime boss in a cyberpunk setting. She has many neat body modifications and is a total coughgirlbosscough. Flirty, kind of manipulative gal (mostly just a product of her environment). Vaguely Arcane inspired with the whole topside/undercity situation. Thought it would be fun for the overcity to send an undercover spy down to the undercity to work as Harkin's bodyguard and gather intel and whatnot. Of course a little bond can reluctantly form from there. (fxf)

• Jackal - former smuggler for a gang. She is just a lady who could fit in a lot of different settings as the bodyguard/knight type. Medieval and post-apocalyptic were my main thoughts for her but obviously open to suggestions. (fxf)

• Benji - a young werewolf, he is best fit for a modern college type setting. (probably set is Alaska for funsies). (mxm)

• Micah - a talented mage in a world where magic isn't very common. Best for medieval-fantasy, maybe in a plot involving a war of some kind. I think he'd be fun if put against a prince who captured him in hopes of using his magic to help his kingdom win the war. (mxm)

• Seiji - a gullible demon/oni guy who could be used by someone in some position of power for his neat little abilities. Kind of a toxic one sided relationship at first that could blossom into something more... or not. (mxm)

• Percival - little part-clouded-leopard-part-human (human-animal hybrid of sorts) who's involved with pirates (as a pirate himself). Maybe his crew attacked an island kingdom, burning and pillaging it. The prince of said kingdom is the only royal to survive and he finds and injured Percival, sparing his life to use him as a guide to go and get his revenge (and maybe save his sibling's kingdom that is bound to be attacked or something). Anyways! They'd just be journeying together! (mxm)

** = Craving

Genres/Pairings/Tropes/Themes
Post-Apocalyptic**
Fantasy
Modern/Realistic
Crime/Gang/Mafia**
Medieval
Delinquents**
Medieval Fantasy**
Futuristic**
Mystery/Thriller
Modern Fantasy**
Enemies to Lovers**
Monster x Human
God x Mortal
Werewolves
Cyberpunk**
Dystopian**
Monster x Monster
Test Subject x Scientist
Angst**
Darker Themes**
Drama**

Fandoms
Fandom wise, I will do role-plays based on these plots but nothing with the canon characters involved (OCs only)

Chainsaw Man
Trigun Stampede
Voltron
Seraph of the End
Demon Slayer
Haikyuu!
The Legend of Korra**
Jujutsu Kaisen
Bungo Stray Dogs
Promare
Attack on Titan
Bakuten!!
Tokyo Revengers
Sk8 the Infinity
My Hero Academia
Kuroko's Basketball
No.6
Arcane
The 100
The Umbrella Academy
The OA
Warrior Cats
Blood of Zeus
Supernatural
Pacific Rim**
Also D&D related things!

If you're interested please PM me and tell me a little about yourself and your interests!
Feel free to also throw a writing sample in there if you want!

(please do not respond to this thread)

Last edited:
[Bump] - Looking for a few committed, long term partners (bonus if you are also an artist)! I apologize in advance, but I may be a little selective at the moment ! That said, don't be afraid to reach out !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back