• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-Term Partner Search ~ Pairings Inside

Hello! I am Danny, and I have some cravings! So lately I've been in a very strong RP mood, so I am looking for a long-term roleplay partner, so if you're planning to ditch, you'll make me a sad Dan.
I have been roleplaying since 2012, but on RPN since 2014. So I expect my partner to have good grammar (mistakes happen, I get it. Dyslexic little piggy over here) and proper punctuation.
Now, I prefer to do MxF where I am the F. Not that I am against anything else, it's just what I prefer.
I do not roleplay against RPN rules. When things get heated - fade to black. No gore. But I am open, to sensitive content, but if you're not okay with it that's fine, just make sure to let me know. I am 18, so I only wanna roelplay with someone my age meaning, 18+.

Let's get to the plots! (Bold is the role I would prefer)

Modern ~
spectacular-now-miles-teller-shailene-woodley-kiss.gif

Gang member x Prep
Prep
x Bad boy
Bad girl x Prep
Artist x Dancer
Football player x Dancer
Band member x Maid
Book nerd
x Brothers best friend
Neighbor x Writer
Cellist
x Rock star
Rock Star x Fan
(Craving forbidden love plots so let me know!)

Medieval ~
giphy.gif

Elf x Knight
Witch x Prince
Assassin x Prince
Maid x Prince
Prince x Princess (forced wedding)
Princess x Servant

Fandom ~
source.gif

Hobbit x Hobbit (The Hobbit JRR Tolkien)
Dwarf x Elf (The Hobbit JRR Tolkien)
Elf x Human (JRR Tolkien) (This is different from medieval since it is based in Middle-Earth)
Muggle x Wizard (Harry Potter)
Gryffindor x Slytherin (Harry Potter)
Hufflepuff x Gryffindor (Harry Potter)
Dauntless x Dauntless (Divergent)
Shadow hunter x Shadow hunter (Shadow hunter series)
Shadow hunter x Vampire (Shadow hunter series)
Shadow hunter x Werewolf (Shadow hunter series)
Tyrion Lannister x OC (Game of Thrones)
Jamie Lannister x OC (Game of Thrones)
Jon Snow x OC (Game of Thrones)
Robb Stark x OC (Game of Thrones)
*More, just ask me if I know the fandom ((mostly just book/tv show/movie fandoms))*

If you have any plots or ideas, let me know! I'm not much into sci-fi... But who knows, if I like the idea I might try it!

If anyone is interested feel free to PM me!​

Last edited:
Hello! I'd be up for doing any of the medieval pairings or the rockstar x cellist! Maybe the gang member / prep, but I haven't really done a gang member role but i'd be willing to try!

Heyo, I'd be up for just about any of those. Only exceptions would be the fandoms (besides Harry Potter), and the ones where I would be the artist or football player. Other than those, I'm up for anything :)

Hey!!

I’m super interested in the Bad Boy x Prep plot! I think there’s a lot we can do with that. PM me if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back