• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-term partner search MxM

Vexed_Chaos

Hi everyone! My name is Hale, I’m 19, and I use he/him pronouns. I’ve been roleplaying for about 10 years now, though I haven’t been able to write with anyone super recently. It’s something I’ve really missed and I would love to have some rp partners again!

Basics:
  • I’m over 18 and I would prefer all of my partners to be 18 or older as well
  • I’m mostly searching for literate partners. Depending on what’s going on in the rp, I can write 1,500+ words on a single reply. I don’t expect everyone to be able to match that (though if you can that would be amazing!), but 4-5 paragraphs per post would be highly preferred!
  • At the moment, I would prefer to only play mxm pairings. I could potentially be convinced to write for either a fxm pairing or fxf, but it would probably take a lot of convincing.
  • As far as reply times go, I can usually respond once every 2-3 days. Sometimes I can respond daily as well; it honestly depends on how much we write for each reply. As long as you reply once a week, I’m usually good as far as reply times for my partners go. I would prefer more, but real life comes first and of course if things get so crazy that you might have to wait over a week to respond, that’s alright too! Just send me a message saying that it might be a bit before you can reply and it’s all good!
  • Going off the last point, I’m totally open to ooc chat! I am autistic so ooc chat can make me a bit nervous at first as I’m getting to know someone, but I love making new friends and talking about our characters and other things outside of the rp! If you just want to discuss things relating to the rp though, I completely understand that and I’m fine with that as well!
  • If you’re interested in becoming partners, please send a private message instead of replying to this thread!

Rp Information:
  • I’m honestly super flexible when it comes to types of plots that I’m into. I honestly don’t have anything specific in mind at the moment, but I would love to come up with something together! I do tend to lean towards darker plots and topics, but I’m open to fluffier plots as well depending on what they are!
  • The genre I’m most interested in right now are anything relating to mystery/thriller type plots. I also love plots involving magic and other supernatural elements. I’ll also admit that I do love romance and enjoy a good forbidden love or star crossed lovers story.
  • For more specific ideas, here are some very basic plots I would be interested in trying!

• A detective who goes undercover and ends up falling for one of the criminals he’s supposed to be gathering evidence on
  • Honestly anything revolving around werewolves, whether that be two werewolves falling in love, a werewolf and a human, or a werewolf with another supernatural creature. For some reason, I’ve been fixating on werewolves recently, so I’m open to basically any werewolf plot haha
  • A plot where a human’s father makes a pact with a faerie offering them his firstborn child, believing his wife is unable to have children. However, his wife has a son soon after this encounter and the faerie comes not long after the son has entered adulthood to collect the debt that he’s owed from the father
  • A Phantom of the Opera type plot
  • And many more! This is just what I could come up with off the top of my head, but I’m totally open to hearing any plots you may have or coming up with a completely new one together!

Fandoms:
(I’m going to be honest, I’ve never actually done an in depth fandom roleplay before, whether that be with oc characters or canon characters, but I’m willing to try either out in the fandoms listed below)
  • The Raven Cycle
  • All For the Game
  • X-Men
  • Gotham
  • Shadowhunter Chronicles (Honestly leaning more towards Oc characters in this universe)
  • I’ve read a lot of YA books and am slowly moving more into adult ones, so if there’s an obscure book fandom you’ve always wanted to try there’s a chance I might have read the series, so feel free to send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back