• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings :༅。 Partner search || Romance (mxm/mxf/fxf) 。༅

Stem

Resistance is futile.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• I am Stem. Hello! I'm looking for partners (18+ only please, sorry) to do some long-term role-plays with.

+ I roleplay via PM or discord.
    + I only do romance role-plays, but I love a good deal of plot as well!
    + Slow burn is great, quick burn is great, so long as it happens naturally in the story.
    + I don't do established relationship rps.
    + I enjoy chatting ooc
    + Spelling and grammar are a must
    + Multiple paragraphs (min: 2 // my average: 5 // my starters: usually over ten)
    + Ditch friendly! But I will usually let you know if I'm not feeling it anymore.
    + I will try to reply at least once per day, I don't mind if you're slower.

Please PM me or reply here with your name, and what plots or genres caught your fancy and who you'd prefer to play. Can't wait to hear from you!

Current plot craving:
    The Queen has finally been wed, but not everything is bliss. Her new husband is cold, distant, and refuses to be alone with her. She begs her advisor to perhaps speak to him and see if he might find out what is wrong, and what she could do to earn his affections. When the advisor tries, he finds himself accidentally earning his affections, instead. Oops.

Last edited:
Hello! I see that you like Fantasy which happens to be what I am best with! Send me a PM if you want to discuss an RP.

Still looking! I have several rps in the works, but only a few that have gotten past planning stages.

Bump
I had to disappear for a while as rl got busy, but I'm back! I'm still working on sorting out the rps I left behind and seeing what I can continue, so if we had one together expect a message from me soon!

I would be game for Pirate CaptainxNoble if you are up to it, and I mostly do mxf pairings (with me playing the female unless my partner prefers it), if you are interested, I can send you a DM if it's more convenient for you or you can reply back! Hope you're having a good night!

I would be game for Pirate CaptainxNoble if you are up to it, and I mostly do mxf pairings (with me playing the female unless my partner prefers it), if you are interested, I can send you a DM if it's more convenient for you or you can reply back! Hope you're having a good night!
Yes please shoot me a DM! I am fine with being the m in an mxf roleplay.

Hey there! Unfortunately, I'm unable to send messages for about fifteen minutes. Although, I'm apparently aloud to receive them! Is there anyway we could talk somewhere else? I'm very interested in a few of the prompts you listed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back