• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long term Partner search multiple fandoms M// (Updated!!)

Lowquta

AAAaaaAAaaA
Hey, there all kool kids and gamers! I’m out here looking a long-term RP partner to do something fun with! I'm someone with about six years of RP experience, and I usually write past tense, third person with about 1-9 paragraphs depending on my partners. I'm open to most people, and I'm also very friendly OOC and love to make new friends <3! I do not double, but if you'd like to do something canon x oc I am willing to read your oc description and maybe hash something out from there :)

**** = Super interested
The ships/fandoms I’m interested in right now:

HP:
Wolfstar
Drarry
Open for most ships

MCU:
Stony
Spideypool
Spideyvenom
Thorki
Science Boyfriends
Thorbruce
Punisher
Daredvil

Open to most ships

DBH:
Reed900
Hankcon
RK1700
Sikus

**** Dragon Age:
Adoribull
Fenhawke
Ironbull x Male Inquisitor
Dorian x Male Inquisitor
Open to all ships

FFXV:
Gladio x Ignis
Ignis x Noctis
Ignis x Prompto
Prompto x Noctis
Gladio x Ignis x Noct
Gladio x Ignis x Noct x Prompto

**** JJBA:

Jotaro x Kakyoin
Polnareff x Abdul
Kars x Wamuu
Kars x Wamuu x Esidesi
Josuke x Okuyasu
Joseph x Caesar
Abbacchio x Bruno
Fugo x Narancia
Giorno x Mista
Johnny x Gyro

Open to most ships

Overwatch:

Reaper76

Other stuff thats really gucci and I'd be hella down with:
Good Omens
Dream Daddy
Critical Role
Evangelion
IT
I've seen a lot of anime, but I don't remember every single title off the top of my head so you could always just pitch something to me and I'll let you know if I've seen it and would be down to doing something with it!

Requirements:
I'm an adult and would prefer to RP with adults as well! If you feel like you're mature enough, however; feel free to contact me!

Quality over quantity, I won't hound you over length, but please give me something to work with!

Be patient with me, bump me if I haven't replied for a bit but do NOT write me every hour or so asking where I went or why I haven't replied yet.

Love <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back