• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term Partner Request

CookieGalaxy

🍰Intro💫

🍰Hi, i'm Cookie! I'm a roleplayer as you can tell and I've been writing for about seven years and rolplaying for four years, just to let you know. I'm lit (15+ lines or three paragraphs), occasionally adv lit.

🍰Request💫

🍰Onto to the request. I used to enjoy fandom roleplays but since most people don't know my fandoms I enjoy and I don't know anything about them, I just stuck with original plots with characters I've created myself. I don't have much of requests and I would have one person played as my characters before. So I'm not looking for much just a long term partner with a long lasting story to tell.

🍰Rules💫

🍰I have rules that are supposed to protect me from those "kinds" of people that love spicy roleplays. First off, I'm 16 and preferred to have an age appropriate roleplay. No spicy things. Period. Second, I have a huge trigger to blood and gore. I feel like I'm going to throw up from it. I have done roleplays with a charater whose sucidal and that made me dream about blood. So please no blood or gore. No alcohol please. I have a pet peeve if you leave without telling me a reason. So don't disappear into thin air without telling me a reason.

🍰Outro💫

🍰That's about it! if you have any questions, pm me. If you would be interested in roleplaying with me, then pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back