• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MimiWanKenobi1994

Book Keeper

So, I am back from a four year hiatus. Writer's block sucks, doesn't it? Thankfully I have found the will and desire to write again! I feel like a phoenix rising out of the ashes! XD Anyways, I'm searching for a few long term partners! I am ready to delve back into the midst of role playing. That being said, I'll now tell you hopeful partners what I'm looking for and what I'm capable of doing. So I hope however long this thread will be isn't daunting to anyone that reads it! I tend to babble, what with spending my day talking to a 4 and 1 year old!

I'm not an elitist at all! I understand some grammar mistakes and what not. But make sure it's where we both can read and understand it. I tend to write in third person, it just makes it easier to flesh out my writing. Ideally, I would like at least one response once a day or every other day. But that's not a big deal, I totally get that we have lives to live. So if you only can respond, say three times a week, that's fine! Just let me know because I'll worry. I go into to mom mode too much. Responses should be about a paragraph or more, four sentences being the minimum. As stated, I understand having a life! My children can keep me busy! But I'll always try my hardest to respond daily. If not, then every other day! If a rp isn't going well or you won't be on for awhile, please let me know instead of ghosting! I have done it because my life will take a turn, and I felt incredibly guilty afterwards. So trust me, I'll understand. Just keep me in the loop! Essentially, we'll be bonding I'm sure as we write and role play together. So treat me as a friend and I'll do the same! I'm 23, so I'd like a partner to be 18 and over. I'm sorry, I'm used to mature themes and such. Apologies in advance! I mostly play female characters. I've not played a male character before. I can try to play a male character! But I'm sorry if I seem awkward at it!

My interests include but are not limited to:
Game of Thrones, any kind of mythology, history, romance, vampires, werewolves, any supernatural being, Harry Potter, dystopian themes, Lord of the Rings, demons/angels, Skyrim and so much more. I'm even up for trying a more realistic setting. Honestly, I'm up for anything at this point! I haven't had any ideas as of yet. But I enjoy making characters, so I'm game for making original character in any fandom! Or we can make up new worlds and laws to the world et cetera. But an AU with canon character and OC's are totally finally too!

I can't really think of anything else at the moment! I'll likely be finding something to get into. But feel free to respond in this thread or even PM me.

Thanks for reading this long-ish post!

-Michelle

Last edited:

So, I am back from a four year hiatus. Writer's block sucks, doesn't it? Thankfully I have found the will and desire to write again! I feel like a phoenix rising out of the ashes! XD Anyways, I'm searching for a few long term partners! I am ready to delve back into the midst of role playing. That being said, I'll now tell you hopeful partners what I'm looking for and what I'm capable of doing. So I hope however long this thread will be isn't daunting to anyone that reads it! I tend to babble, what with spending my day talking to a 4 and 1 year old!

I'm not an elitist at all! I understand some grammar mistakes and what not. But make sure it's where we both can read and understand it. I tend to write in third person, it just makes it easier to flesh out my writing. Ideally, I would like at least one response once a day or every other day. But that's not a big deal, I totally get that we have lives to live. So if you only can respond, say three times a week, that's fine! Just let me know because I'll worry. I go into to mom mode too much. Responses should be about a paragraph or more, four sentences being the minimum. As stated, I understand having a life! My children can keep me busy! But I'll always try my hardest to respond daily. If not, then every other day! If a rp isn't going well or you won't be on for awhile, please let me know instead of ghosting! I have done it because my life will take a turn, and I felt incredibly guilty afterwards. So trust me, I'll understand. Just keep me in the loop! Essentially, we'll be bonding I'm sure as we write and role play together. So treat me as a friend and I'll do the same! I'm 23, so I'd like a partner to be 18 and over. I'm sorry, I'm used to mature themes and such. Apologies in advance! I mostly play female characters. I've not played a male character before. I can try to play a male character! But I'm sorry if I seem awkward at it!

My interests include but are not limited to:
Game of Thrones, any kind of mythology, history, romance, vampires, werewolves, any supernatural being, Harry Potter, dystopian themes, Lord of the Rings, demons/angels, Skyrim and so much more. I'm even up for trying a more realistic setting. Honestly, I'm up for anything at this point! I haven't had any ideas as of yet. But I enjoy making characters, so I'm game for making original character in any fandom! Or we can make up new worlds and laws to the world et cetera. But an AU with canon character and OC's are totally finally too!

I can't really think of anything else at the moment! I'll likely be finding something to get into. But feel free to respond in this thread or even PM me.

Thanks for reading this long-ish post!

-Michelle
I'd love to role play Harry Potter or Skyrim if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back