• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long Term Partner! Don’t be Scared I Don’t Bite c:

LaFilleKitty

procrastinating 24/7
Hello! <3
Since I’ve been fired from my job a month ago, I now have time to role play again! WOO! *throws confetti* QuQ
I’m still quite busy here and there with life but I should be able to fit in a few rps here and there.

I’m only want a few roleplays at the moment now. If I have more free time in the near future (hopefully) I will be willing to add more.
Now on with the introduction. c:

My name is LaFilleKitty but you can call me Kitty for short. I'm 19 years old, pansexual, and have an unbreakable love for chocolate. I like anime, cats, gore, and the color black. I’ve been role playing for about 6-7 years now.

Expectations:
(also what to expect from me)​

1. No One Liners - Please do not give me a single sentence. I just can't stand one liners. Doesn't even give enough information to feed off. I understand here and there you have writers block but give like 5-7 lines enough that I can work with. I can give about 3-5 paragraphs least.
  2. Fade to black - Site rules, must follow, but if it gore or blood then please let's continue on. :3
  3. Spelling, Grammar, & Punctuation - This one I do not have high expectations for. I for one have really bad grammar even though my first language is English (lol shameful, right?) and I will have a couple of typos here and there. I'm always using this site on my phone so please excuse me for that if you can. You can be decent or even bad. Just give me something I can read and work with it.
  4. Activity - Oooo! I would so love it if you were active often. I'm the type of person who gets really attach and excited when I find a role play that interest me. I get it sometimes you won't be able to reply, that's fine. Just tell me ahead of time. I don't mind getting one post a week cause I will be honest I do that occasionally.
  5. Bailing - If you're not satisfy with the rp anymore, please tell me. If you want to change it or start over, tell me.
  6. OOC Talk - I don't mind chatting. I'm terrible at conversations even through text but I love meeting new people. So let's chat! Tell me about your day. Rant to me about anything. Can tell me how much you hate pickles. :)
Now thats over can move on to the pairings. I have a few in mind right. Will add more whenever something pops my interest. I am willing to do Fandoms but will only do OCxOC. I don't feel comfortable playing as other characters considering I did not create and can never get into it.

I'm perfectly comfortable playing as any gender. Face claims for character appearance I don't care if it realistic, anime, or drawn. As long as we are on the same page for visualization.

Please PLEASE don’t nag me at the start of the roleplay if my replies are slow or whatever. That will only bring my interest level to 0 from 100 real quick.

~Romance can be a subplot but have to be built up.. Not just smack right in at the beginning~
~Doubling is an option~

Keycodes
(***) - Level of cravings
Bold - Role I want
(+) - Plot in mind

Demon x Human**+
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human***+
Therapist x Psychopath*+
God x Mortal***+
Yandere x Normal+
Vampire x Human*+
Vampire x Hunter***+ (BIG CRAVE)
Vampire x Fairy*+
Vampire x Immortal***+ (BIG CRAVE)
Cop x Criminal***+ (REALLY REALLY CRAVING THIS ONE)
Muse x Artist+
Mermaid x Human**+
Shapeshifter x Human/Shapeshifter+
Assassin x Target*+
Teacher x Student Parent+
Single Parent**+
Reincarnation+
Steampunk
Roommates+
Best Friends+
Soulmate**+
Asexual x Incubus/Succubus*+
Popular Girl/Boy x Unpopular GirlxBoy+
Immortality**+
Time Travel**
Unrequited Love*
Master x Maid***+

Marvel***
One Piece**
Tokyo Ghoul***+
ATLA/LoK***+
Boku no Hero Academia
Fairy Tail
Kingdom Hearts**
Naruto*

Hello there! Your pairings interest me a lot, and I think we could get along very well! I have a few pairings that I think look good, if you want you can shoot me a PM and I'll tell you what I like if you're interested as well?

Hii omg I'd be super interested in doing a Tokyo Ghoul RP or one of the pairings (so many of them intrigue me and aH). Do you want me to PM you or anything?

Hi! I love OCxOC and love all pairings! I would love to roleplay with you and create a great story! I like a lot of your pairings too!

I’m interested in the pairings! I like most of what you have up there, so depending on what’s free or what your own preference is, I’m willing to do what you’re craving!

Hello there! Your pairings interest me a lot, and I think we could get along very well! I have a few pairings that I think look good, if you want you can shoot me a PM and I'll tell you what I like if you're interested as well?
Great! I’ll shoot you a pm soon as possible ^^
Hii omg I'd be super interested in doing a Tokyo Ghoul RP or one of the pairings (so many of them intrigue me and aH). Do you want me to PM you or anything?
AHHH!! I WOULD LOVE TO DO TOKYO GHOUL RP!! <3 ahmen... Buut I wouldn’t mind doing a pairing as well maybe combine them together if possible *shrugs* I’ll pm you ^^
Hi! I love OCxOC and love all pairings! I would love to roleplay with you and create a great story! I like a lot of your pairings too!
Yayy! ^^ I’ll pm you and we’ll discuss which pairings you like from there
I’m interested in the pairings! I like most of what you have up there, so depending on what’s free or what your own preference is, I’m willing to do what you’re craving!
Ooo what I’m really craving? That’s tough xD haha I know which one. I’ll pm you c:

I'd love to do vampire X fairy with you... I've been craving to play the role of a fairy for a very long time... I know it's only one star crave-rated, but it would be lovely if you were still looking for a partner!

I'd love to do vampire X fairy with you... I've been craving to play the role of a fairy for a very long time... I know it's only one star crave-rated, but it would be lovely if you were still looking for a partner!
I wouldn’t mind doing this pairing. Actually I’ve haven’t in a long time so I have high hopes for this one ^^ pm me please

Heya! Are you still looking? I'd love to hear your idea for the vampire x immortal pairing! c:

I personally would love to do the Ace x Succubus/Incubus one if you're down! Shoot me a PM with what you have I'm curious o.o

Hey! I found some of your parings super super interesting and have been looking for a rp partner for a while! PM me and maybe we can discuss?

Is this still open? If so I'd be interested in doing either Immortality or Time Travel. PM me if you're still looking for partners~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back