• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Long Term Naruto RP Group OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Brea The Brave

Welcome to OOC other we can chill and plan out future plots in OOC communication is key. :angelD:

Posting Order: Just go straight down the list it's that simple.

Squad 1:

Jonin: Salvagers Salvation
Genin 1: Brea The Brave
Genin 2: iseelight
Genin 3: The Regal Rper

Squad 2:

Jonin: Kameron Esters-
Genin 1: Gypsy Fae
Genin 2: Spiderverse
Genin 3: The Good Doctor (4 Tails Jinchuuriki- Son Goku)

Squad 3:

Jonin: Cocoa Adel
Genin 1: Anthropoltergeist
Genin 2: Beski
Genin 3: Brii Angelic

Last edited:
Well, I planned to have an overarching plot about different factions. There was going to be plot dealing with human puppets, an artificial Jinchuuriki project, and shadow beasts which are an attempt at creating Bijuu.

I've never seen or read Boruto (was unhappy with the way Shippuden ended so I didn't bother lol) so if there are elements from Boruto, will it be simple enough to catch on?

I've never seen or read Boruto (was unhappy with the way Shippuden ended so I didn't bother lol) so if there are elements from Boruto, will it be simple enough to catch on?
Well, there won't be so you don't have to worry about that. Even if there are that would probably be like way later after like 3 time skips.

I'm almost going to be working out a posting order so everyone can keep up and no one gets overwhelmed or left behind. At first, I was going to go in alphabetical order, but I think that might make things to confusing so I think I'll go by squad with the Jonin going first then going down the list.

So Squad 1 would post first then Squad 2 rinse and repeat, that sounds good to you all?

I'm almost going to be working out a posting order so everyone can keep up and no one gets overwhelmed or left behind. At first, I was going to go in alphabetical order, but I think that might make things to confusing so I think I'll go by squad with the Jonin going first then going down the list.

So Squad 1 would post first then Squad 2 rinse and repeat, that sounds good to you all?
Fine by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back