• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long Term | M//

Jewel

spirited
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Jewel's 1x1 Partner Search Thread

• About Me

Hey, hello, I go by Jewel. I'll try to make this short and sweet. I'm 18+ and I'm from North America. My timezone is EST/EDT (UTC -5). I've been roleplaying on RPNation on and off for a couple of years now. I consider myself to be a literate roleplayer (or otherwise called a novelist-type). But to me, quality is much more important over quantity when it comes to post length. I'd rather receive 500 words that move the plot forward than 1800 words which do not. I am comfortable writing anywhere between 600-1200 words per post, though that is subject to change depending on the pace of the roleplay. I write in the 3rd person past tense. I have never been nor will likely ever will be interested in any sort of fandom roleplay. Furthermore I am only interested in roleplaying on this site.

I prefer that my partners are as 18+ because I like writing roleplays which are subject to more sensitive or darker themes. I prefer to play male characters in m// pairings. Though if you see one of my plots and you'd like to do a m/f pairing (as the female character) shoot me message anyway and we can figure it out. That said, I am LGBTQ+ friendly, and I won't ever strong-arm you into playing a particular role.

I am pretty busy during the week so it is extremely unlikely that I will be able to respond every day. Please, please do not nag me for replies. Also, rest assured that I will not come after you if you decide to ghost-- seriously, no pressure there. That said, I really value communication in a partner, and I think it would be nice if we were upfront which each other.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back