• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long Term High Fantasy RP

Mikapika

Bork
Hi! Thank you for checking out my post, my name is Mika.

First things first, I would like to set some guidelines for both of us to follow during this roleplay, I'm not strict, nor am I a highly critical person! The most important thing is that we get a long term roleplay that makes us both happy!
Guidelines:
-
M/F Slow burn type of romance would be very much preferred. (I can roleplay M or F depending on what character you would like to play :D)
- Share Ideas and incorporate them into the story as you please. I have a general plot, but if your character lore could be involved, please do so!
- Quality backstory + Character traits, I want our characters to be well thought out, with flaws and redeeming qualities, which we can focus on as the story progresses! Character development!

The reason I have this as High fantasy, is because I would like the story to involve our characters in a moderately sized village with medieval attributes, (like a town square where produce can be sold, blacksmiths for weaponry), while also having things like running water and electricity. (If you have seen SAO, then this is the type of world I am imagining, excluding the videogame elements.)

The plot:
The world is seeing an increase in civilian murders. Seemingly from nowhere, Evil beings once thought to be extinct are attacking.
To protect from these ghouls and demons, a guild has formed. A task force whose main purpose is to protect the village.
Magical beings such as Wizards, Witches, Or Elementalists, are not inherently evil, and not any business of the guild unless a crime has been committed.

My character is going to be an upcoming member of this guild, requested from another town to protect the one your muse resides in.
I also have some options for you to chose from if you would like, but if you have your own idea, I would love to hear it!!!
- The captain of the guild, or simply in the guild as well.
- A shop keeper to a shop of your choice that my character frequents
- A creature themselves, (Vampire, Demon, Etc!)

If you are interested, Message me! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back