• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long term group needed!

Spicypepperz

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for an RP group. I've wanted to do this RP for so long, so I'll give it my best to convince you to join me!

The plot still has some refining to do, but I think I have a good ground for it.
• ~~~~~ • ~~~~~ •
The world

When people die, they always end up in one of two places, heaven, and hell. These places have been known to exist for many millennia, but no religion has got it correct- but some have come surprisingly close.

Heaven is more of a hierarchy. "God" is a tall, slim, and deceitful person. It's easy to gain a massive ego when you have so much power, and that applies to durif (God). He is a man of lies, and has created a false image that he can do no wrong. Coming close in power is the holy court. A corrupt system that usually plays dirty.

The only court punishment is to be kicked out of heaven, and be placed in purgatory. Purgatory is, well, nothing. A vast ocean of nothing, no thoughts, no sight, just nothing.

(NOW I can explain plot)

👇

A small light beams down into a forest in the dead of night. An ear numbing crash shortly follows. Your characters were camping, (or anything outside related) when they stumble upon a humongous crater in the earth. Confused and curious, your characters hop down into the crater, and can almost make out a glowing silhouette. Your characters can finally make out that it's a person- or at least resembles a person. The creature looks to be wearing a small halo-like ring on it's head. Getting closer, your characters can see the creature is in a fetal position, and looks extremely injured.

Attachments

• Illustration5.png
    Illustration5.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back