• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BunniGummi

Pro Hero
Hi hi! đź‘‹

Looking for some long-term RP partners who like to world-build and explore characters! I enjoy AUs with a mix of canon and OC. Some fandoms I'd be super interested in are:
  • My Hero Academia
  • Naruto/Boruto
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun
I'm a huge sucker for romance and will probably be using my OC, Erissa Rezott. She's a very kind and maternal-type who honestly needs some love because she's been used as my emotional punching bag in the past TvT. If you decide to play a canon character to romance my girl Erissa, I would be OVER THE MOON <3 <3 <3
I enjoy action, but am all about building character interactions and exploring our stories! I know this is forum-rp so paragraph style is probably the default, but it's also my preferred style ^^

Happy to chat with you about some ideas! Let's have fun!

PS: It'd be really nice to get to meet roleplayers closer to my age :3 And please be at least 21+

Last edited:
I changed the age of roleplay a little bit for the sake of personal comfort ^^;; Feel free to message me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back