• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Phoenix.Rising

Lurking
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_aae841cdc477f2dc72c871ff9ab68fe9_520fdf3c_400.gif

One batch, two batch. Penny and dime.

Looking for literate writers. I write third person, past tense. I also double - almost require it at this point. Meaning, you play a LI for me and I'll do the same for you. Also write anywhere from 4-6(+) paragraphs per character. I also don't mind playing a lot NPCs for the story and would appreciate someone who felt the same and didn't mind taking that initiative. I don't have much in the way of triggers/limitations; please inform me if you do. And I can usually mange at least a post a day - if not more if I'm feeling particularly inspired. I'm over 21 and would prefer a partner the same or at the very least, 18+ Also, please don't control or make decisions for my characters. Like I mentioned before, NPCs are fine, but my OC is off-limits. And I'd also prefer having the IC part of the story take place over email/discord/PMs.

Currently have a craving for Netflix's The Punisher rp. I don't mind taking it from his intro in Daredevil or from the beginning of his own series. I can double as Matt or Billy (ask after anyone else if there's someone else you'd prefer). Please PM me with any interest you might have.

Thanks!

id7BMcr.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back